Bushwick Brooklyn?

southparkcpa

Haven't lived in NY in 20 years. friend has a daughter looking at a place in Bushwick Brooklyn.

I remember it as not so hot.

Anything I should tell him???

WHats it like? she has a job on Wall Street, will commute in.

Can she hold out until November/December? Google URL Building Staten Island. Construction set to be done end of November, it's o. The water next to the ferry and a great commute to downtown. Lux building with pool and great amenities and rental prices very aggressive to get the young people priced out of Williamsburg.

gentrification can be code for dangerous neighborhood.

I was looking for some insight from someone in the know....

Boots on the ground.

I do t know the actual streets well, but there is the part that has gentrified and part that landlords refer to as "up and coming" which is code for still ghetto and be indoors by nightfall.

Can she hold out until November/December? Google URL Building Staten Island. Construction set to be done end of November, it's o. The water next to the ferry and a great commute to downtown. Lux building with pool and great amenities and rental prices very aggressive to get the young people priced out of Williamsburg.

lol no one wants to live in Staten Island

Have her visit Bushwick at night and see how she feels about the place. If she's scared to do that, then I guess she already has her answer. It's a neighborhood in transition, but it still has a ways to go.

gentrification can be code for dangerous neighborhood.

I was looking for some insight from someone in the know....

Boots on the ground.

The hood is dominated by gangs, drugs, etc.

I wouldn't tell a friend to live there.

Archived