What to do with Calvin Pryor?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pryor is a BUST!

You can't teach instincts & he has none. Really sucks, you can't keep missing so badly on 1st round picks.

Anyone that tells Rex wasn't a part of the Pryor pick is full of sh*t.

Jets needed offensive studs. Ugh those drafts are biting our azz now.

And where the hell is Amaro?

Pryor is a BUST!

You can't teach instincts & he has none. Really sucks, you can't keep missing so badly on 1st round picks.

Anyone that tells Rex wasn't a part of the Pryor pick is full of sh*t.

Jets needed offensive studs. Ugh those drafts are biting our azz now.

And where the hell is Amaro?

Amaro didn't play due to a shoulder injury.

Amaro didn't play due to a shoulder injury.

My god, if it's not one thing it's another with these damn picks. Like I told everyone here, my nephew worked the Jets in last years camp & he said Amaro has a bad body.

Abdullah's juke on Pryor caused his jock to actually jump off his body.  That had to be one of the greatest fakes, and worst attempts at a tackle, I've ever seen.

After that, while he was in the game, I focused on Pryor.  I know it's only pre-season.  But mother of God he looked absolutely lost out there.

How many tackles can one player miss in a game? He is f-ing horrible!! Could we get a draft pick from Rex for him?

I'd take a couple of used footballs to get rid of him. Ugh.

He looks like Gholston playing safety. Runs around, stops and watches the play happen away from him.

What do you do with Calvin Pryor?  You ******* coach him up, you nitwits.

Hey, if the "defensive guru" had no luck, what makes you think Pryor will ever get it?  You saw the game last night.  How Pryor has "played" for us in the past.  The kid is way out of his depth.  And we're not talking about grasping complicated coverages.  He doesn't know how to tackle for crissakes.

His angles are really alarming, and I thought tackling was supposed to be his strength.  

He got spun clean around by Abeer Abdullah on his run right up the gut. He is a wasted first round pick in my opinion. Also Jamari Lattemore needs to stay away from the film room today, he is gonna get exposed as an alligator arm 'tackler' who doesn't have the requisite want to to play LB in the NFL.

Pryor is a disaster. Idziot effed up twice with one draft pick!

First, they passed on Brandin Cooks which should have been a no-brainer to select a safety.

Second, if they wanted a safety they could have at least picked the right one in Ha Ha.

I wanted Cooks soooo bad. Idziot the incomparable moron.

Not opposed to cutting him. Why waste a roster spot on Eric Smith II?

Hey, Eric Smith could tackle.  Slow as mollasses but he could tackle.  Calvin Pryor is like an orange cone, maybe someone will trip over him but that's about all his use. 

He could tackle if the player ran a 5.75 40.

True, but still Eric Smith looked like a pro bowler compared to Pryor.  That's how bad Pryor is.  To pick a Safety with all the players still on the board made me sick at the time.  I said to myself this guy really has to be Ronnie Lott for this to be worthwhile.  If he was a 7th round pick he'd be gone, he's that bad.

True, but still Eric Smith looked like a pro bowler compared to Pryor. That's how bad Pryor is. To pick a Safety with all the players still on the board made me sick at the time. I said to myself this guy really has to be Ronnie Lott for this to be worthwhile. If he was a 7th round pick he'd be gone, he's that bad.

Unfortunately they will keep him on the roster because he's a first rd pick. Hopefully he gets buried in the depth chart. Sign Kerry Rhodes who cares if he's gay.

On a side looks like Jermey Kerley has become a after thought for the New jets Coaching staff ..

I'm am more than fine with that he is probably most overrated player we have ., short , slow , doesn't get good separation yet a lot of people acted like he was something special .

Archived