What to do with Calvin Pryor?

Apparently you haven't watched any football over the past 2 years?

e.g.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81a77070/Controversial-call-on-Megatron-non-TD

Can't believe they ruled that incomplete. Johnson clearly had control, he was simply palming it with one hand, in total possession. I think that was a fix.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calvin Pryor is turning out to be the player I thought he would be. 

LOUISVILLE SLUGGER 

Hit was late and we're lucky it did not cost us 15.   I don't have a problem with the shot.  We are starved for an intimidating safety.  But the way the NFL is played today, no way that wasn't a penalty.

Hit was late and we're lucky it did not cost us 15.   I don't have a problem with the shot.  We are starved for an intimidating safety.  But the way the NFL is played today, no way that wasn't a penalty.

No it wasn't it was a continuation of the play. Are we playing football or what these days.

He played great today.  All over the field.  Looked like he did back in college.  Hope he keeps it up! 

I think this is it. He's now just playing, likely like college, and thinking less.  I think his brain was on overload last year.

for all the Devin smith bashers, it's the same for him.  As gaily point out, he only played 1 wR position in college and didn't need to know them all.  This is the first time in smiths career he needs to know the responsibility of all 3 wR positions.  Once he stops swimming in his own head, we should see the player we drafted, assuming he can master the mental gymnastics.

Archived