Forum Upgrade - Saturday 8/22 at 10pm Eastern Time

Maxman

EDIT:  This has been scheduled for Saturday night at 10pm.  Thanks!

We will be soon upgrading the forums to the latest version. We are almost done with our testing. Thank you to everyone who has given feedback, your thoughts and suggestions have been very helpful.

When we run the upgrade the site will be down for a few hours. Then it will be back online as we rebuild things behind the scenes. So when it first comes back search won't be enabled right away. That process will take around a day and then everything will be complete. But the actual downtime (i.e. no posting) is in the 2 - 3 hour range. We are going to do this at a non-peak time. So don't worry, we won't make you do actual work during the day.

Once we have this scheduled I will update this thread. The front page will be online the whole time, so you can enjoy our blog posts on the brand new server we recently upgraded to.   :)

Thanks everyone and go Jets.

That's only a small - bordering on insignificant - part of the upgrade. The real upgrade for JetNation is that I will be posting more as we get closer to the season opener.

Oh okay. If you want to call that an upgrade, I guess we can do that. Let me run it by the Marketing department and we can add it to the brochure. We let them know that GOB is back yesterday so this change should be fine.  :)

I'm going to abuse the @ feature with reckless abandon. LOOK ON MY WORKS, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR.

I am looking forward to that feature. I want to send @replies to TomeShane on a non stop loop.

Actually we are going to push this out a week.

Forum Upgrade - Saturday 8/22 at 10pm Eastern Time.

The forum will be down for 2 - 3 hours. Please go to bed at 10pm and we will be here when you wake up in the morning.  

Thanks. :)

Actually we are going to push this out a week.

Forum Upgrade - Saturday 8/22 at 10pm Eastern Time.

The forum will be down for 2 - 3 hours. Please go to bed at 10pm and we will be here when you wake up in the morning.  

Thanks. :)

Promise?  B/c if not I'll send IK after you!

Ever since the upgrade the threads that are most recent are coming up as the day it was created not the time of the last response. Like if I look at this thread it'll say 8/14 instead of one minute ago. It might just be my tapatalk but I can't seem to get it to go back

Archived