Per Joe Benigno on WFAN today...Rex gave Ik....

Kleckineau

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Pacifist I never understand folks laughing at others when they get hurt.

I have said it before people who think hurting others is a joke quickly find how they feel when the worm is turned.

I grew up under the guidance of my father who was an anti-organized crime commanding officer in the South Bronx and he always taught me to never let anyone get away with hurting you or your family. 

Those men are still my friends and I laugh when I hear guys out here saying its a joke..... I see its joke to hurt or disable another person.

I wonder how much you would be laughing if a HC and a player who injured your brother or son were laughing about how they may have ended your loved ones career?

I can assure you that the men I know well in the 48th precinct would have made sure that you wouldn't have laughed or would be laughing for long. 

I have said it before people who think hurting others is a joke quickly find how they feel when the worm is turned.

I grew up under the guidance of my father who was an anti-organized crime commanding officer in the South Bronx and he always taught me to never let anyone get away with hurting you or your family. 

Those men are still my friends and I laugh when I hear guys out here saying its a joke..... I see its joke to hurt or disable another person.

I wonder how much you would be laughing if a HC and a player who injured your brother or son were laughing about how they may have ended your loved ones career?

I can assure you that the men I know well in the 48th precinct would have made sure that you wouldn't have laughed or would be laughing for long.

Pretty aggressive verbal confrontation for a pacifist bro.

This is a moment of light-hearted tomfoolery ... Nothing more - nothing less.

Geno should press charges and keep this guy off the field for a while.

What is Geno gonna say? Arrest this man, he broke my jaw after I hustled him out of $600? 

It shouldnt have gone that far, but lets not pretend as if Geno didnt have a part to play in his own situation. 

Rex is funny though. 

What is Geno gonna say? Arrest this man, he broke my jaw after I hustled him out of $600? 

It shouldnt have gone that far, but lets not pretend as if Geno didnt have a part to play in his own situation. 

Rex is funny though. 

Correction:

He would have to say,

"Arrest this man, I am a pussy, he broke my jaw after I hustled him out of $600"

Pretty much, yes.  

I don't think much of Geno as a person, but I wouldn't blame him for a suit - his case is obvious.

Rex is funny though. 

How exactly did he hustle him out of $600? He didn't take anything from him, he reneged on the "favor" he was going to do due to a personal emergency. 

Geno should have paid him the money just to make it go away (he certainly can afford it), but I can certainly understand why he didn't want to pay IK the money. 

How exactly did he hustle him out of $600? He didn't take anything from him, he reneged on the "favor" he was going to do due to a personal emergency. 

Geno should have paid him the money just to make it go away (he certainly can afford it), but I can certainly understand why he didn't want to pay IK the money. 

What can you understand in regards to why Geno didnt want to pay IK the money? 

Explain that 

IK invited Geno to his camp. 

IK put Geno's photo on the brochure for the camp for the kids.

IK I am sure put out some coin for this event.

IK paid for Geno's airfare to come to his camp.

After all that, Geno should have handed him $600 as soon as he saw him.

I don't understand why he didn't pay him.

Unless on top of being a dumb b*stard, he is a cheap b*stard as well.

IK or his charity fronted the money for Geno's ticket. I know nothing of his charity but I am sure it did not raise millions for its cause. By Geno being a no show ( for good reason ) it had some effect on what they intended to raise. Just my opinion but Geno needed to off-set any lost revenue by reimbursing the airfare not being an antagonist and ignoring the issue. Just don't see him as a leader in this situation. As for Rex giving IK the money I believe Rex scored major point's in that Bill's lockeroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byzCTfO10oE

IK will be suspended if he sticks with the Bills.

Goodell after the Ray Rice fiasco won't put up with Assault in the NFL.

You guys can banter about what led up to a punch being thrown but in this country there are laws that prevent people from smashing people in the face with their fist!

And some of you here that think it's pretty funny wouldn't be laughing if the companies you owe money to or have been LATE PAYERS which I can guarantee there are a few here opened your front doors to a ferocious overhand right by a Bill collector.

Charlie Brown, beat it.

Geez - weren't you allowed to watch the Three Stooges when you were little? Lighten up Francis!

IK will be suspended if he sticks with the Bills.

Goodell after the Ray Rice fiasco won't put up with Assault in the NFL.

You guys can banter about what led up to a punch being thrown but in this country there are laws that prevent people from smashing people in the face with their fist!

And some of you here that think it's pretty funny wouldn't be laughing if the companies you owe money to or have been LATE PAYERS which I can guarantee there are a few here opened your front doors to a ferocious overhand right by a Bill collector.

I think he was referring to women when he said that.. Wait it was Geno maybe you have a point..LOL

Archived