Are you ready for some football?

Lady Jet

I was watching the game the other night and I was thinking: I don't know if I'm emotionally prepared for this yet. Week 1 is coming up fast.

It's gonna be the Jetsiest Jets season that ever Jets'd.

surprised-space-cat-meme-generator-i-m-s

I, too, found myself irrationally annoyed when the team looked like sh*t. In a preseason game.

if being done eating is your criteria for being foosball ready I reckon you've never made it

all food jokes aside not sure I have been less excited about a season ever. Football used to be a cool escape. Now it's like some dysfunctional television family. Once seen as Heros now seen as dysfunctional turds. Kinda dilutes the game.

all food jokes aside not sure I have been less excited about a season ever. Football used to be a cool escape. Now it's like some dysfunctional television family. Once seen as Heros now seen as dysfunctional turds. Kinda dilutes the game.

It is outrageous, egregious, preposterous! to be less excited for a season than last season lol 

https://youtu.be/wMHsojpGV5o?t=38

Jets need to get off to a good start!

Bowles is sure to have them progress in his schemes as the season progresses. Bruce Ariens is a helluva coach & has tremendous respect for Bowles coaching abilities.

He personally thanked Bowles for being named Coach of the year at the Espys.

I believe in Todd Bowles.

Preseason means bupkis!

I'm looking forward more to the college football season then the Jets season. I really hope the Jets do well and Fitzpatrick leads this team to a good record to start.

The Defense is there and the Wide Outs are there so winning has to happen. As for college football I think Rutgers will have another productive season in the Big 10 and a bowl appearance. I'm favoring college football because Rutgers has had more success then the Jets recently and they win more often. Also watching the Jets disappoint and lose week in and week out is very dull and typical and it doesn't make it interesting.

They have to Win consistently.

Archived