Problem with Rex in a nutshell...

k-met57

"I knew we weren't gonna have a good team when we never did anything in free agency," Ryan told Andrea Kremer. "I knew that."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000510032/article/rex-ryan-jets-owner-wanted-to-keep-me-for-20-years

wasn't he supposed to be the guy who was going to turn water into wine on defense and put "players in position to succeed"? wasn't Marty the offensive guru that was going to build the offense? its not like we let studs walk out the door...how about some ******* personal responsibility for not developing what you had instead of relying on players developed by another team.

looking back on the last 5 years its now obvious that Rex is either a crappy evaluator of talent, full of sh*t, or all of the above. Not sure Bowles will be any better in the long run, but at least i don't have to listen to him talk up every JAG every week after a loss.

NY media won't let Rex go either. He was just too much fun and practically GAVE them their stories every day. I think if Rex had gone to SF the NY media would STILL be writing about him. Sad really, because as a coach this guy ain't worth a sentence never mind story after story.

Problem with Jet fans in a nutshell.

They don't let sh*t go. Rex is gone, that era is over and there's plenty more to worry about with this years team.

Only time we should care is the 2 days when the Jets play the Bills. Not our circus, not our monkey any more.

wasn't he supposed to be the guy who was going to turn water into wine on defense and put "players in position to succeed"? wasn't Marty the offensive guru that was going to build the offense? its not like we let studs walk out the door...how about some ******* personal responsibility for not developing what you had instead of relying on players developed by another team.

looking back on the last 5 years its now obvious that Rex is either a crappy evaluator of talent, full of sh*t, or all of the above. Not sure Bowles will be any better in the long run, but at least i don't have to listen to him talk up every JAG every week after a loss.

And that is where 95% of the Rex hate comes from.. :winking0001:

NY media won't let Rex go either. He was just too much fun and practically GAVE them their stories every day. I think if Rex had gone to SF the NY media would STILL be writing about him. Sad really, because as a coach this guy ain't worth a sentence never mind story after story.

The NY sports media scans Jet message boards to see what fans post about.. As a matter of fact many were on JI I'm sure Max knows some that are here..

This dude just got the **** off! Everyone that's breathes should of read that.

Archived