Training Camp Sat 8/15

Maxman

Probably because there was only room to install seating for 1,400 fans.  I don't know how often it would happen, but I know there have been a couple of days this year in which the stands were full, so if no tickets, they may have ended up turning people away which would be a bigger PR nightmare...especially for that family of four that drives several hours only to be denied entry.  Bad job by them to not get back to people who signed up for tickets though. 

If they left all the practices open , they would have no problem accommodating everyone . Never got turned away at Hofstra . JERSEY SUCKS !!!! :mad0259:  :mad0259:  :mad0259:

If they left all the practices open , they would have no problem accommodating everyone . Never got turned away at Hofstra . JERSEY SUCKS !!!! :mad0259:  :mad0259:  :mad0259:

Jersey doesn't suck the place is easy accessible and fan friendly the Jets organizational people who handle the registration suck.

Agree especially since they dont respond with a yes or no when you take the time to register. They are using the information to to try and sell season tickets. I pity the fool who calls my house trying to sell me tickets after no replies after registering for camp yesterday. 

That's the worst part IMO.

Agree especially since they dont respond with a yes or no when you take the time to register. They are using the information to to try and sell season tickets. I pity the fool who calls my house trying to sell me tickets after no replies after registering for camp yesterday. 

You gave them your real number?  WTF?  There is another less nefarious, but still financially driven reason they do it.  I think it gives them a record of the number of bodies at camp so that they have ammo for advertising, how many give-aways they need for any particular event etc.  It also gets more hits to their website where they sell more stuff.

Archived