winston not passing eye test

jgb

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And as for Glennon. I have to say not many really disagreed. I had some people here and there that would just say that Glennon sucks or Bercovici sucks because they're intimidated by my consistency on the forums. They dont matter. 

You think highly of yourself in the most delusional way possible. You keep claiming that everyone wants your attention and is the reason you post retarded things, then you start two look-at-me-threads, and then say over and over again that everyone else is the attention whore, and then you claim that people are intimidated by you.

Lastly, you claim these people don't matter...after you took the time to comb through an entire thread and take bits and pieces from posts going back to August, just to point out someone else was wrong. That's a lot of effort for someone that doesn't matter to you. 

Plus, Bercovici does suck. Glennon is a max 4 win QB. JK's fair catches are not the reason we lost to the Pats. And the Raiders game was not halfway down the toilet when Geno came into a 1st and 10 situation near midfield in a 0-0 game with 55 minutes left to play. 

Are we still really debating this?  Mariota is a WR running the option you people saw first hand last Sunday.  Wtf else do u want?

No. We're just trolling each other at this point and its totally Ryan Fitzpatricks Fault.;)

This is what happens when you have a top 5 rushing attack, the top WR duo in the league, a top 5 defense and the #1 run defense in the league.....someone decides to think that its the magical beard was behind it all. lol. 

Not really. People who think low of themselves simply misunderstand it. 

You keep claiming that everyone wants your attention and is the reason you post retarded things, then you start two look-at-me-threads, and then say over and over again that everyone else is the attention whore, and then you claim that people are intimidated by you.

Lastly, you claim these people don't matter...after you took the time to comb through an entire thread and take bits and pieces from posts going back to August, just to point out someone else was wrong. That's a lot of effort for someone that doesn't matter to you. 

Plus, Bercovici does suck. Glennon is a max 4 win QB. JK's fair catches are not the reason we lost to the Pats. And the Raiders game was not halfway down the toilet when Geno came into a 1st and 10 situation near midfield in a 0-0 game with 55 minutes left to play. 

You keep claiming that everyone wants your attention and is the reason you post retarded things,

Sorry for not reading everything else. 

Can you show me this claim so I can clearly see what you're talking about so I can clarify it? I dont feel like going back and forth about this. Show me the quote then I'll speak on it. 

No. We're just trolling each other at this point and its totally Ryan Fitzpatricks Fault.;)

This is what happens when you have a top 5 rushing attack, the top WR duo in the league, a top 5 defense and the #1 run defense in the league.....someone decides to think that its the magical beard was behind it all. lol. 

Fitz has been good this year there is no denying it

YOU WERE WRONG! 

YOU WERE WRONG. 

THIS IS MAKING A PREDICTION, not taking "Stop defending a Max 6 win QB" out of context and claiming it as a prediction. Oh, and you were WRONG! 

Yet you're going around bumping all types of threads becasue Ryan Fitzpatrick won 7+ games with the most talented Jets team in the past 2 decades. 

No apologies....you were bullying me man! lol. 

Do you know what you now know? You now know that you were WRONG! 

And this concludes my trolling and using "bullying" as an excuse to do it! ;)

so let me get this straight, it is ok to do this when it is warranted by past behavior? Thanks for proving my point. That was easy. Back to the calling out of geno lovers.

Can you show me this claim so I can clearly see what you're talking about so I can clarify it? I dont feel like going back and forth about this. Show me the quote then I'll speak on it. 

why anyone would accept a homework assignment to SHOW MEH WHERE I SAID X is beyond me. 

you start two look-at-me-threads, and then say over and over again that everyone else is the attention whore, and then you claim that people are intimidated by you.

Nah. Don't care enough. You 100% have said a bunch of times that people crave your attention which is why they quote you. Meanwhile, you created two look-at-me threads and called everyone else the attention whores. You want to speak on that?

Two lines down, a few more to go. I once again cut out the first line and reposted my initial post above since you can't seem to be bothered to read past the first line. Don't worry though, we gettin thurr.

so let me get this straight, it is ok to do this when it is warranted by past behavior? Thanks for proving my point. That was easy. Back to the calling out of geno lovers.

To troll? No. Though there was never a rule not to troll. Im just saying, you're not doing this because of past behavior....you're trolling and using "bullying" as an excuse. 

Thats the difference. 

You might be asking, "Then why did you just do if Villain"? And my answer would be, "Look at my name". 

You keep claiming that everyone wants your attention and is the reason you post retarded things, then you start two look-at-me-threads, and then say over and over again that everyone else is the attention whore, and then you claim that people are intimidated by you.

shots fired!

Archived