Rex Ryan jokes with IK No Fighting

joewilly12

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/rex-ryan-jokes-joint-practice-no-fighting-ik-enemkpali-article-1.2328531

*Cannot copy and paste the article sorry, 

Rex Ryan is a JERK 

Rex Ryan jokes with ex-Jet during Bills - Browns joint practice: No fighting, IK Enemkpali 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, August 17, 2015, 2:44 PM
  • MIKE GROLL/AP IK Enemkpali is released by the Jets for punching Geno Smith in the face, and then picked up by Rex Ryan’s Bills.

Geno Smith’s broken jaw is apparently a big joke to his former coach.

While the Jet quarterbackrecovers from surgery, Rex Ryan is laughing about the situation with the player whobroke the quarterback's jaw.

When Ryan addressed the Bills and Browns ahead of their joint practices in Rochester on Monday, he told the players he didn't want any fighting, and then singled out IK Enemkpali by name, according to the Browns team website.

Enemkpali is the man who delivered the punch heard 'round the world on Smith a mere six days ago. He was scooped up by Ryan after the Jets cut him.

"Me and (Browns coach) Mike (Pettine) basically talked to them about (not fighting) and we had a little fun at, about something," Ryan said, via ESPN. Asked if he made fun of Enemkpali, the coach apparently smirked and said, "Nah, I'm not saying that."

Of course, Smith has bigger issues to worry about than Ryan these days, given that he already ticked off Todd Bowles by throwing a football outside his housejust two days removed from jaw surgery.

Enemkpali delivered the blow to Smith last Tuesday and was promptly released by the Jets the same day. The Bills claimed the outside linebacker,who was drafted while Ryan was the Jets head coach, on waivers a day later.

Ryan, who has said he wants to build a bully in Buffalo, really had his choice of players to make fun of in that moment given that both Richie Incognito and Percy Harvin are on his roster.

To no one's surprise, Ryan's words went unheeded, as there was indeed a fight at the joint practice.

Rex has no class. The defense is Buffalo won't be as good under Rex as they were the year before he got there. But Rex will make up another reason why his defense is the best.

I hope IK gets suspended by the league.

Say what you want about Geno, what IK did is criminal.

The fans of the Bills are loving this because Rex is simply putting them on the map and making them relevant. After 2-3 years of broken promises, being shut out 2 times per year, and losing every game after a bye, they will turn on him.

Those fans are soft so they may still support him.

The fans of the Bills are loving this because Rex is simply putting them on the map and making them relevant. After 2-3 years of broken promises, being shut out 2 times per year, and losing every game after a bye, they will turn on him.

Yeah but the Bills played solid football and seemed like they were getting better last year. Now they will talk better and that is it.

NFL should fine Rex for this. Tacit approval of what IK did is beyond the line.

No but for so many fans out here Rex was a real knee slapper when he gave IK 600 bucks so his mocking a wrongly injured player by telling his attacker in jest no more fighting he should be on the comedy circut for some out here.

But for me he a clown

the more rex talks lately the more i dont like him. i can see why we were hated

Rex is, and has always been, a punk.  Always a big talker with no backup.  But now he shows that he has an infantile sense of humor to go along with it.

I don't see how any of this is Rex's fault, as has been pointed out to me countless times here Rex is merely the coach, he has zero control over who is on his roster, it's not his fault the inept Doug Whaley has stuck him with malcontents like IK , Harvin and Incognito ..all Rex can do is play the crappy hand he's been dealt. As a matter of fact it's starting to look like he's been set up to fail.

I don't see how any of this is Rex's fault, as has been pointed out to me countless times here Rex is merely the coach, he has zero control over who is on his roster, it's not his fault the inept Doug Whaley has stuck him with malcontents like IK , Harvin and Incognito ..all Rex can do is play the crappy hand he's been dealt. As a matter of fact it's starting to look like he's been set up to fail.

Rex has a 2 - 3 year window.

Hopefully he can get the roster straightened out.

He is an attention whore that wants to be loved by the players and fans for doing and saying dumb stuff. There are a lot of dumb fans and players and owners that went gaga over his pathetic act. I am actually enjoying this now that he's making the bills a joke.

I was listening to buf sports radio right when they signed IK - most fans that called in were saying how embarrassing it was that Rex signed him - lol they might be getting tired of his schtick already.

trash coach for a trash city

Bullsh*t. Buffalo is a good place with fans who really care about their teams.I've got lots of friends there. I actually feel sorry for them being stuck with that clown. Since they're in our division, though, I'll get over it.

Rex has no class. The defense is Buffalo won't be as good under Rex as they were the year before he got there. But Rex will make up another reason why his defense is the best.

I hope IK gets suspended by the league.

Say what you want about Geno, what IK did is criminal.

Rex has NEVER had any class. the entire Ryan family tree is devoid of class and professionalism starting with Buddy, who took credit for a 46 defense, even though he took a great deal of it from the Jets and Walt Michaels. 

Archived