Jets coaches burning the midnight oil

AFJF

I'm sure it's commonplace around the league, but  good to see a new staff putting in the work.  I went out to TC this weekend and stayed at a local hotel.  After I edited the pics I took, wrote the camp report and worked on the short Barnes article, I texted Max to ask permission to head down to the bar and get a beer.  He allowed it.

It got late early after a few cold ones but I didn't realize how late.

I saw a member of the Jets CS (wearing the official shirt they had on at practice) come down to the bar and order some coffee to be delivered upstairs to the conference room they were working out of.  I looked at my phone and it was 11:30....good stuff.

I'm sure it's commonplace around the league, but  good to see a new staff putting in the work.  I went out to TC this weekend and stayed at the Wyndham.  After I edited the pics I took, wrote the camp report and worked on the short Barnes article, I texted Max to ask permission to head down to the bar and get a beer.  He allowed it.

I saw a member of the Jets CS (wearing the official shirt they had on at practice) come down to the bar and order some coffee to be delivered upstairs to the conference room they were working out of.  I looked at my phone and it was 11:30....good stuff.

If you were rolling into the season with one of the most loaded Jets team in the history of their franchise (at least on paper) with Ryan Fitzpatrick as your QB, you'd be up all night too.

I like our coach but the ultimate judge is the won loss record over time.

THIS. x1000. hey, I like the direction myself, but to hear some around hear talking like the new front office is like some kinda super unit, is a little over the top.. they vary well could be the right choice. but then again, they may not. I will reserve judgment until at least after the 1st season.

I'm sure it's commonplace around the league, but  good to see a new staff putting in the work.  I went out to TC this weekend and stayed at a local hotel.  After I edited the pics I took, wrote the camp report and worked on the short Barnes article, I texted Max to ask permission to head down to the bar and get a beer.  He allowed it.

well YES in theory.  In my career I have seen MANY MANY knuckleheads work 80 hours a week and simply did not get it. So..long hours doesn't always equate to success.  BUT..absent anything else, agreed, good sign.

Back in the day, Namath would just about be getting started around then...  :beer:

Archived