Mike Fatcessa at Jets camp today

LouisvilleSlugger25

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike%2Bfrancesa.jpg

francesa-demotivational-copy.jpg

Mike%2BFrancesa%2BIce%2BBucket%2BChallen

I was just finishing a lovely, quiet dinner out with my wife when I pulled this up on my phone.

After I let out a loud belly laugh in the middle of the restaurant and everyone turned around and looked at me, my wife innocently asked, "What's so funny"?

When I showed her, she gasped, "Oh my God"!!!

It was "win-win" for me all the way around especially with my wife's reaction.

Thank you for helping me make a memory.

You may want to copyright these. 

I was just finishing a lovely, quiet dinner out with my wife when I pulled this up on my phone.

After I let out a loud belly laugh in the middle of the restaurant and everyone turned around and looked at me, my wife innocently asked, "What's so funny"?

When I showed her, she gasped, "Oh my God"!!!

It was "win-win" for me all the way around especially with my wife's reaction.

Thank you for helping me make a memory.

You may want to copyright these. 

lol  Isn't getting that kind of reaction the best?  The idea of those images "making a memory" still has me chuckling.

I take absolutely no credit for any of the images or gifs.  As Solazzo said, "I'm not that clever".  I found all those online.

lol  Isn't getting that kind of reaction the best?  The idea of those images "making a memory" still has me chuckling.

I take absolutely no credit for any of the images or gifs.  As Solazzo said, "I'm not that clever".  I found all those online.

What makes them so funny is that Francesa is such a non-funny, no nonsense, no sense of humor pant load that takes himself so seriously.

Putting his face in these compromising positions is just hysterical.

What makes them so funny is that Francesa is such a non-funny, no nonsense, no sense of humor pant load that takes himself so seriously.

Putting his face in these compromising positions is just hysterical.

Plus he just never stops pontificating.  And God forbid a caller should have a different opinion than his.  You can see and hear his anger rising.  For me, that's the best.

The guy has little kids running around his house. Unless he's a total POS husband and father( a definite possibility) there is no way he sees every game.Between little league, soccer, dance classes, shopping, et al if you have kids your nights and weekends are filled with their stuff. And when you get home you're often exhausted or simply trying to get dinner on the table, get the homework done, and the kids in bed. Would it kill him to say I DON'T KNOW every so often? 

The guy has little kids running around his house. Unless he's a total POS husband and father( a definite possibility) there is no way he sees every game.Between little league, soccer, dance classes, shopping, et al if you have kids your nights and weekends are filled with their stuff. And when you get home you're often exhausted or simply trying to get dinner on the table, get the homework done, and the kids in bed. Would it kill him to say I DON'T KNOW every so often? 

if you were making millions to talk about games you would watch the games.  It's your job. 

Archived