Geno no short term IR

Section 333

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/08/jets_mike_maccagnan_says_trade_for_quarterback_pos.html

short term Ir not likely but out 4 games?

FLORHAM PARK — Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan offered some details Tuesday about the organization's potential plans for acquiring another quarterback — as well as what Geno Smith's recovery window looks like.

Maccagnan said the Jets have spoken to other teams about trading for a quarterback, but doesn't expect a trade in the near future. He also said Smith is unlikely to go on short-term injured reserve.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is now the Jets' starting quarterback, since Smith is out for about four games, according to Maccagnan, with a broken jaw — an injury sustained when teammate IK Enemkpali punched him in the locker room last Tuesday.

low chance but you have to ask, and the agents for Mettenberger and Glennon could be asking about a trade

Agents can ask all they want but it's GMs who make trades. Because it helps their teams. Agents want trades because it helps their pockets.

Agents can ask all they want but it's GMs who make trades. Because it helps their teams. Agents want trades because it helps their pockets.

Agreed but players/agents have shot their way out of town before and both of those teams have moved on based on draft picks and starters in the first preseason game...

The only way any team in the league trades a young backup with starting experience backing up an even younger high draft prospect is if we literally drop our pants and give up the butt. Glennon and Mettenwhatever are not worth giving up the butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way any team in the league trades a young backup with starting experience backing up an even younger high draft prospect is if we literally drop our pants and give up the butt. Glennon and Mettenwhatever are not worth giving up the butt.

Glennon and Mettenhamburger are not demanding any "butts" in a trade, especially after the teams showing its hands (Glennon hitting FA next year n Metten being a backup).

Mettenberger started a few games and lost all. Notbjustbthat, they were all blowouts except one. Vanilla D gave him a chance to pad up some cheap stats. I'd like him to win a few games before naming him the next 6th round HoF QB.

Glennon and Mettenhamburger are not demanding any "butts" in a trade, especially after the teams showing its hands (Glennon hitting FA next year n Metten being a backup).

Mettenberger started a few games and lost all. Notbjustbthat, they were all blowouts except one. Vanilla D gave him a chance to pad up some cheap stats. I'd like him to win a few games before naming him the next 6th round HoF QB.

Glennon and Mettenberger aren't demanding a thing. Tampa and TEN on the other hand will be.....

Archived