Flynn is in

Jet in PA

lol. I agree. people keep bringing up his "upside". great. let him fulfill his upside, then trot him out on the field. until then, give me an average jag journeyman

The Geno Potential folks should be pushing for Petty.  Geno has 2 year of suck proven, Petty is a total blank slate. Therefore hypothetically his potential is even greater!

Well being an irishman myself its really going to hurt me to say this. Flynn sucks. He made is name on a one game performance against the Lions when Suh knocked out Rodgers. Hopefully this guy is just an insurance policy(however bad he may be) and doesnt see game time. Please no :mad0259:.

Gotta assume Petty is making the team. I guess Flynn could just bottom out completely...but one of those three isnt making the roster.

they will carry all 4.  Especially if Geno goes on the short IR. If anyone goes at the end of camp it's Flynn.  Not Geno.

they will carry all 4. Especially if Geno goes on the short IR. If anyone goes at the end of camp it's Flynn. Not Geno.

Cutting Geno would clear this sh*t up once and for all.

Geno will never have the lockeroom..like they said in the sopranos about the gay mobster...

"He's gotta go."

Gotta assume Petty is making the team. I guess Flynn could just bottom out completely...but one of those three isnt making the roster.

Ridley goes on short term IR and D Richardson is cut.  Carry 3RBs + Bohannon and carry 4 QBs for the first 4 weeks of the season.  Flynn gets dropped by the bye week.

they will carry all 4.  Especially if Geno goes on the short IR. If anyone goes at the end of camp it's Flynn.  Not Geno.

If Flynn is on the opening day roster, his salary is guaranteed for the the whole season. I don't think he'll be on the opening day roster. The "short" IR is half the season, So it's unlikely that they'll stash Geno there if they believe he'll be ready after four games. I do think they'll wind up carrying all four for weeks 2-4, though, cutting Flynn immediately after that fourth game.

If Flynn is on the opening day roster, his salary is guaranteed for the the whole season. I don't think he'll be on the opening day roster. The "short" IR is half the season, So it's unlikely that they'll stash Geno there if they believe he'll be ready after four games. I do think they'll wind up carrying all four for weeks 2-4, though, cutting Flynn immediately after that fourth game.

You think they cut Flynn after his money is guaranteed? 

You think they cut Flynn after his money is guaranteed?

No. I think they cut him before week one, so that his salary is not guaranteed, then pick him back up before week two. Then cut him again after week four.

Petty is making the team, he's just not ready to play.  Flynn is just here in case Fitz gets hurt.  Flynn will be released once Geno is healthy.

Archived