Harvin hurt again

RoadFan

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000512376/article/percy-harvin-needs-injection-sidelined-with-hip-pain

An assistant coach choking, teammate punching, thrower of free weights at the head coach, locker room mutiny instigating, grossly overrated schmuck that is made of glass. And some Jet fans wanted him back. And Rex actually took him to Buffalo. Scary.

Bills WRs Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods held out of Tuesday’s practice because of soreness:

Top 5 backs and top 3 receivers out. 

Can't be because Rex runs hard practices.  Must be because guys did not feel the urgency to come to camp in shape.

I wanted the Jets to re-sign Harvin guess I was wrong. 

I was hoping they'd keep him to and at least try to re-do his deal.  Looks like we were both wrong on that one...but there's still a season to play to find out.

At least I admit when I'm wrong unlike others.

You can't even admit when you are wrong to yourself. You are defending geno smith, worst quarterback in the NFL. And not just disagreeing with others but accusing them of bad faith and of having agendas and not being real fans. You are delusional.

I wanted Harvin back, but as a slot WR/RB and not the No. 2 option that his money would've dictated.  He's not a good enough route runner to beat good CBs on deep passes on a consistent basis IMO.  However, as a slot guy that gets to face weaker competition, his physical gifts would've been daunting.  With Devin Smith on the team, I think the need for Harvin decreased and alas I'm not worried about losing him anymore.  However, I do think it's premature to celebrate this, because he can be a dangerous weapon in that offense.  

I wanted Harvin back, but as a slot WR/RB and not the No. 2 option that his money would've dictated.  He's not a good enough route runner to beat good CBs on deep passes on a consistent basis IMO.  However, as a slot guy that gets to face weaker competition, his physical gifts would've been daunting.  With Devin Smith on the team, I think the need for Harvin decreased and alas I'm not worried about losing him anymore.  However, I do think it's premature to celebrate this, because he can be a dangerous weapon in that offense.  

Until he inevitably gets hurt.... 

practice makes perfect

Get a life.

You can't even admit when you are wrong to yourself. You are defending geno smith, worst quarterback in the NFL. And not just disagreeing with others but accusing them of bad faith and of having agendas and not being real fans. You are delusional.

This thread is about Harvin not Geno you hater and troll.

Get a life.

I'm trying to ... Can you help me decide which place is offering the better deal for one.

Place A is telling me it will cost 3/4ths of $600

Place B is saying that it will cost 2/3rds of my ham sandwich

I'm trying to ... Can you help me decide which place is offering the better deal for one.

Place A is telling me it will cost 3/4ths of $600

Place B is saying that it will cost 2/3rds of my ham sandwich

No I cant sorry.  Im here to discuss football amongst other Jets fans not argue with idiots who make it personal especially haters. 

No I cant sorry.  Im here to discuss football amongst other Jets fans not argue with idiots who make it personal especially haters. 

Lol so you deal with "idiots who make it personal" by calling them personal insults like "hater" and "troll" and telling them to "get a life."

Forgive me for laughing at you. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Archived