Serious questions here....

SenorGato

Two questions:

- Say aliens with spaceships, lasers, phasers, 10' tall soldiers that had blades on the elbows and knees, and several humans under their control invaded Earth. Say another species gives you and five-six friends and acquaintances the ability to turn into animals for the purpose of defeating these invaders. What animals would you and 5-6 friends turn into the fight them in close combat?

- Say a sibling is a human controlled by one of these aliens, said alien has gained some status among fellow invaders, and a cousin or other relative is part of your alien fighting squad (may or may not be called Animorphs). Would you send your cousin on a suicide mission to kill your sibling if you knew it would end the invasion?

Two questions:

- Say aliens with spaceships, lasers, phasers, 10' tall soldiers that had blades on the elbows and knees, and several humans under their control invaded Earth. Say another species gives you and five-six friends and acquaintances the ability to turn into animals for the purpose of defeating these invaders. What animals would you and 5-6 friends turn into the fight them in close combat?

- Say a sibling is a human controlled by one of these aliens, said alien has gained some status among fellow invaders, and a cousin or other relative is part of your alien fighting squad (may or may not be called Animorphs). Would you send your cousin on a suicide mission to kill your sibling if you knew it would end the invasion?

Tuna:

https://youtu.be/s4wykeJBHdE

Depends on the relative. My sister? No. My cousin who is a Pats fan? Hmmmmmm.....

Dragons. Yes.

****, I forgot to mention that you have to touch the animal for 3-5 seconds so as to "acquire" the DNA.

I think that eliminates Hess.  No possible chance he's skilled enough to touch a Dragon for 3-5 seconds.

Two questions:

1.  Tough question.  Having flight could be a major advantage and while I dont think Hess could capture a Dragon for 3-5 seconds, I think it's possible that someone has an Eagle or Falcon or some bird of prey in captivity that I could touch for 3-5 seconds and become a major bad ass flying around these 10 foot soldiers dropping turds of acid on their faces.  My other option would be Chimps because I've watched the new Plant of the Apes and when they want to dominate, they're are pretty formidable force.

2.  No.  Like Neo, I think I could save him by breaking through the influence of control that the Aliens have put on my sibling. Similar to breaking the code in the Matrix.  My combination of agility and intelligence and the fact that I'll be using the Force, will help me save my sibling, who I would then add to my militia and thus save the world. 

If HossStation can be a Dragon. I want to be a Rakshasa.

Yes. It's one life vs humanity. Kill em. Raise a statute to their memory.

If we can be anything I would like to be the blob.  As long as they didn't see the movie and freeze me Im pretty much unstoppable.   mmmmm aliens are delicious.

Archived