New wrinkle in Deflategate-Pats deflated punting balls as per Esiason

Bugg

Admit it. Minimize it. Move on. 

The knee jerk reaction of the guilty is always to protest their innocence as loudly as possible. The moronic thought process is that if someone sees you as being really passionate about it, you must be telling the truth. But we both know the world doesn't work that way. 

This is a professional football team. I am supposed to honestly believe no one in the organization approached someone in their PR department for advice and the best they came up with was to tell Brady to act like an ass and crack jokes about Isis? If that is true, Kraft needs to fire his entire PR department. 

Brady didn't talk to the media untill Tuesday. 48 hours is more than enough time for someone to come with a better way to approach this than "act like an entitled, arrogant asshead."

And what happened in that time?

Kensil scolded a ball boy.

The league notified the Patriots were being investigated and stated incorrect measurements.

Mort published those same erroneous numbers.

And to say Brady was loud is a 110% bullsh*t statement.....when he asked if he was a cheater, "I don't believe so." is what he said.   He was not Roger Clemons or Palemro during that news conference.  Anything, but.  If I remember correctly most thought he looked nervous.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived