sTH TC 8/19/15

Gas2No99

Forgot to mention.

I recognized Trevor Reilly walking out to the parking lot with a Jets stooge in Tshirt & shorts with backpack as I was walking into the facility an hour prior to practice.

Hopefully he wasn't cut.

Not a good sign?

Lol what's going on? Was it really cancelled?

Practice continued, but there was lightning in the area, so the players and media went inside while the fans in attendance were told to go home. So for the OP practice was cancelled. 

I picked up the legendary joewilly from the Caymans in the city and drove to Florham Park. As soon as we got the front gate everyone got kicked out because of the lightning. Very disappointing. So we headed back to my place and did some tailgating on the deck.

Practice continued. Press and VIPs were sent home. Family members were allowed inside to watch. I'm a family member of someone in the organization so my son and I got to watch.

General impressions only since I'm tired and just coached a two and a half hour practice for 8th graders. Here goes...

Brandon Marshall is the real deal. Beat Revis for TDs though he was blanketed twice.

Ivory had several long runs and looked faster than I've seen him

Heaps has a nice touch on the ball but game is still a bit too fast for him. Same with petty

Cro and Revis had picks on back to back plays. Petty and heaps were throwing I believe

McDougle looks like he's having fun. Barked at a DB for missing a pick. All smiles though. Did well in coverage

D ran some safety and corner blitzes with great success

Colon in with ones, winters with twos. Not much doing for Aboushi and Dozier. All threes all day unless spelling someone

Couples and Reilly really stood out in pass rush. Both would have had multiple sacks. Reilly wearing a weird green 71 jersey. Numbers were bright yellow.

Jeremy Kerley breaking some ankles out there against LB coverage. He looks reborn. A few outstanding routes and receptions in the red zone.

Dbrick is a massive, muscled behemoth. Don't buy the nonsense that he's a long, finesse-type player. Being so close you could touch these guys give a more realistic perspective. Brick is brawny.

Ridley running a bit. Straight line only though today

Stacy is very big. Not in the same class as Ridley and ivory. Think a hamburger or two shy of Ironhead Heyward. Just a bit shorter.

Fitzy a bit erratic today. Missed some open routes on speed outs and sideline throws.

Flynn wearing number 5. Did some skeleton work and looked fine. Maybe a bit more accurate than Fitz early on. But not much to see otherwise.

Son got pics with Cro (who is all smiles and very accommodating, approachable) and Decker. Autographs from Cro decker, brick, ivory, Marshall and others. Great day if you weren't sent home. Poor peasants.

Practice continued, but there was lightning in the area, so the players and media went inside while the fans in attendance were told to go home. So for the OP practice was cancelled. 

SUCKERS ; the Jets would **** up a free lunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Practice continued. Press and VIPs were sent home. Family members were allowed inside to watch. I'm a family member of someone in the organization so my son and I got to watch.

General impressions only since I'm tired and just coached a two and a half hour practice for 8th graders. Here goes...

Brandon Marshall is the real deal. Beat Revis for TDs though he was blanketed twice.

Ivory had several long runs and looked faster than I've seen him

Heaps has a nice touch on the ball but game is still a bit too fast for him. Same with petty

Cro and Revis had picks on back to back plays. Petty and heaps were throwing I believe

McDougle looks like he's having fun. Barked at a DB for missing a pick. All smiles though. Did well in coverage

D ran some safety and corner blitzes with great success

Colon in with ones, winters with twos. Not much doing for Aboushi and Dozier. All threes all day unless spelling someone

Couples and Reilly really stood out in pass rush. Both would have had multiple sacks. Reilly wearing a weird green 71 jersey. Numbers were bright yellow.

Jeremy Kerley breaking some ankles out there against LB coverage. He looks reborn. A few outstanding routes and receptions in the red zone.

Dbrick is a massive, muscled behemoth. Don't buy the nonsense that he's a long, finesse-type player. Being so close you could touch these guys give a more realistic perspective. Brick is brawny.

Ridley running a bit. Straight line only though today

Stacy is very big. Not in the same class as Ridley and ivory. Think a hamburger or two shy of Ironhead Heyward. Just a bit shorter.

Fitzy a bit erratic today. Missed some open routes on speed outs and sideline throws.

Flynn wearing number 5. Did some skeleton work and looked fine. Maybe a bit more accurate than Fitz early on. But not much to see otherwise.

Son got pics with Cro (who is all smiles and very accommodating, approachable) and Decker. Autographs from Cro decker, brick, ivory, Marshall and others. Great day if you weren't sent home. Poor peasants.

thanks man!

Sorry G, what a bummer...

I picked up the legendary joewilly from the Caymans in the city and drove to Florham Park. As soon as we got the front gate everyone got kicked out because of the lightning. Very disappointing. So we headed back to my place and did some tailgating on the deck.

wow hanging out with the legendary Cayman Islands joewilly I'm jealous 

Tanner Purdum - good ol' #46 - has Still. GOT IT!

Love this!

I wanted to watch it again, but was that Tanner that missed the tackle on the long punt return that Atlanta had.  I love when the long snapper makes a tackle!

Archived