ODAY ABOUSHI Suspended for 1st Game

Maxman

Will this have any effect on the team???  Because I'm not sure he even makes

the final roster

Hes suspended for the first game against the Browns. Thats more like a pre-season game for the Jets. He'll be on the team. 100%

He supposedly got pulled over on January 10 with pot in his car.  Why does it

take seven months to announce the suspension???

Appeal process? My guess Jets FO have known about this thus why he's been primarily w/the 2s & 3s.

Hes suspended for the first game against the Browns. Thats more like a pre-season game for the Jets. He'll be on the team. 100%

You really shouldn't discount the Browns like that.  Especially first game of the season.  Also if I remember correctly I think McCown smoked us like a HOF QB in the past. *This was against the Cowboys, Cutler shredded us.   The Browns Defense is not going to be anything to not take seriously this year too.  The Browns game to me is a toss up, depends on what team is more ready for the 1st week of the NFL.

You really shouldn't discount the Browns like that.  Especially first game of the season.  Also if I remember correctly I think McCown smoked us like a HOF QB in the past. *This was against the Cowboys, Cutler shredded us.   The Browns Defense is not going to be anything to not take seriously this year too.  The Browns game to me is a toss up, depends on what team is more ready for the 1st week of the NFL.

The Browns can't run on us & there is no WRs to scare our secondary. We should STONE their offense & get a lot of good field position for Fitzy to play turnover free football & spend a lot of time on the Browns side of the field.

Something tells me Folk is highest scoring fantasy kicker that day.

Jets 19-3.

The Browns can't run on us & there is no WRs to scare our secondary. We should STONE their offense & get a lot of good field position for Fitzy to play turnover free football & spend a lot of time on the Browns side of the field.

Something tells me Folk is highest scoring fantasy kicker that day.

Jets 19-3.

I like the confidence!  I wish I had it!  Hoping the next 2 preseason games will fill me with that confidence! :)

Archived