Patriots bugging visitors locker room, hmmmm

Bcess

Dungy doing damage control because Peyton is at the end and they only have a single championship together after all those years.

No mention of Payton hogging up the Colts salary cap preventing the Colts from affording better defensive players.

LOL.... Doesn't this kind of defense begin to offend even your sense of rational probability at some point?

It is like Clinton's nuts and sluts defense again whichever women were telling their stories to the press that week.  Nobody could ever be telling the truth because they had an agenda, were mentally unstable or whatever.  Of course it later turns out that he f^&ked them all and that NONE of them were lying.

Shocker.

I have a very deep & very dark imagination ... Well simply start with BB giving a buck naked Chris Farley holding a greased pig and eating a mouthful of pistachios a reach around with Brady's non-throwing hand glove covered in red jello ... The deflator would be standing by with a boxers corner spit bucket to try and catch Farleys you know what ... Then he'd disappear into the locker room with Tom Terrific & do who knows what with it! ... What was I talking about again?

Given the amount of time it's been since Spygate I don't remember all the details that were going on but -

Destroying the evidence .... And being quite circumspect and limiting with who was allowed to see it ... Certainly raises a major red flag.

The question is not "what could possibly be so bad on them?"

The question should be "if nothing was on them ... Why would anyone go to such an extreme and unethical step in order to protect the shield of the NFL?"

Haha.  That reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtlvlNuGlQY

The first question can certainly be why destroy the tapes (plus or minus whatever other loaded terms you want to throw in there).  The second question is still the problem for me:  Why would Belichick voluntarily turn them over?   For me it is much easier to believe that Goodell destroyed the tapes for some completely incompetent reason (e.g. because he didn't trust and couldn't prevent his staff from leaking them again like they did with the Glaser tapes) than that Belichick put Goodell in a position to destroy the tapes for nefarious reasons because he voluntarily decided to hand over something really juicy. 

I dislike the Pats as much as anyone but without any facts this should be deleted because if this is true there should commence criminal prosecution.  I say this because of the rampant gambling and betting that is associated with today's NFL.

The scary thing is this could be true and it is another Disgrace for the NFL and the Pats as an organization...

Even the reporting of this is upsetting

Good Grief!!!!

Ummm you need to have proof to prosecute. People can't be going to prison because Peyton Manning is paranoid. 

That being said, just because Manning is paranoid, it doesn't mean he is wrong. 

Ex-patriot players told Manning the locker rooms were bugged.

That seems to be the little golden nugget everyone is ignoring.  He didnt just become a paranoid freak.  He was told that it was bugged by ex-Pats players who joined the Colts.  Why would they tell Manning that as teammates?  Just to **** with him?

It's out.  It's obvious.  The Patriots cheat in every way imaginable and everyone knows it.  Except the Pats fans that are completely lost in a delusional state of denial. 

That seems to be the little golden nugget everyone is ignoring.  He didnt just become a paranoid freak.  He was told that it was bugged by ex-Pats players who joined the Colts.  Why would they tell Manning that as teammates?  Just to **** with him?

It's out.  It's obvious.  The Patriots cheat in every way imaginable and everyone knows it.  Except the Pats fans that are completely lost in a delusional state of denial. 

Here is a picture of every Pats fan the last 8 years:

58027538.jpg

Here is a picture of every Pats fan the last 8 years:

58027538.jpg

I heard any interesting story from an ex-Giant on the radio the other day.  Basically saying in the Super Bowl, the Patriots checked into the perfect defense every single audible they made until on the sidelines during the game, they changed all their cues and suddenly, the Patriots didnt have all the answers.  

And this was from the team that beat them...

I heard any interesting story from an ex-Giant on the radio the other day.  Basically saying in the Super Bowl, the Patriots checked into the perfect defense every single audible they made until on the sidelines during the game, they changed all their cues and suddenly, the Patriots didnt have all the answers.  

And this was from the team that beat them...

I know it's crazily unethical and no other team would ever think of doing this or stoop so low, but I guarantee that the Patriots watch every single game tape of every opponent they ever play with the volume up real loud to try to pick up all the audibles. 

I know it's crazily unethical and no other team would ever think of doing this or stoop so low, but I guarantee that the Patriots watch every single game tape of every opponent they ever play with the volume up real loud to try to pick up all the audibles. 

Well, the part I left out is that the Giants changed all their signals prior to the game because they knew that the Patriots had 2 weeks to prepare.  So everything was new, never seen before, but the Pats still made all the right changes until they changed everything up on the sidelines. 

Well, the part I left out is that the Giants changed all their signals prior to the game because they knew that the Patriots had 2 weeks to prepare.  So everything was new, never seen before, but the Pats still made all the right changes until they changed everything up on the sidelines. 

Well, apparently they were seen before if the Patriots knew them all along.   I would be interested to hear how the Giants think the audibles were stolen -- because it sounds like they clearly were. 

Not only is it cheating, but even if other teams suspect and take measures to combat it, they have to use valuable prep time to change hand signals/terminology/etc. 

Stealing hand signals and terminology is perfectly legal (it is only if certain means are used to do so that it becomes cheating or, in the case of bugging locker rooms, criminal), so teams have to deal with that issue regardless. 

I dislike the Pats as much as anyone but without any facts this should be deleted because if this is true there should commence criminal prosecution.  I say this because of the rampant gambling and betting that is associated with today's NFL.

The scary thing is this could be true and it is another Disgrace for the NFL and the Pats as an organization...

Even the reporting of this is upsetting

Good Grief!!!!

If thats the case 70% of sports forums should be deleted.

Stealing hand signals and terminology is perfectly legal (it is only if certain means are used to do so that it becomes cheating or, in the case of bugging locker rooms, criminal), so teams have to deal with that issue regardless. 

Yeah that's what I'm referring to.

Well, apparently they were seen before if the Patriots knew them all along. I would be interested to hear how the Giants think the audibles were stolen -- because it sounds like they clearly were.

Illegally Videotaping Super Bowl practices and pregame walkthroughs would be a way...They would never do something like that though, right?

Ummm you need to have proof to prosecute. People can't be going to prison because Peyton Manning is paranoid. 

That being said, just because Manning is paranoid, it doesn't mean he is wrong. 

No...

What I saying was that this so serious that rumor alone shouldn't sustain it.  But if true, that there should be a criminal investigation because of the potential for gambling irregularities that such cheating could be involved in. 

LOL.... Doesn't this kind of defense begin to offend even your sense of rational probability at some point?

It is like Clinton's nuts and sluts defense again whichever women were telling their stories to the press that week.  Nobody could ever be telling the truth because they had an agenda, were mentally unstable or whatever.  Of course it later turns out that he f^&ked them all and that NONE of them were lying.

Shocker.

Payton is done and Dungy has been carrying his water forever,

Nothing more than Dungy and Payton trying to justify all those seasons of choking.

Archived