I feel like I am on Acid seeing Rex wearing Buffalo Bills colors

ASH1962

It just looks weird...

Oh and the number of injuries happening in these preseason games is absolutely ridiculous. Part of the cause is the truncated practice and training times due to the CBA. In 2 years we may see tackling below the waste and above the shoulders become grounds for suspension and subsequent expulsion from the league. Seriously, what can be done to lessen this other than regulars never playing?​ In this Buffalo Cleveland game, it seems like a major injury is occurring on every play.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hurts really bad. My dad wasn't around a lot when I was a kid, so Rex meant a lot to me. Seeing him with another team really opens up a lot of old wounds

ahhh...  its just a whoring relationship.  You'll get over it.

Rex will be a DC before you know it and mom will be jumping bones to a SB  ;)

Can we split this in 2 threads? Lets talk about how him wearing blue makes you feel and then in the other thread, we can discuss how him wearing red upsets us.

We need to continuously talk about rex and more threads about him are needed.

And you continuously whine in all of the threads about Rex lol

Of what I've seen almost all of the ardent Rex supporters are lying when they make that bolded statement.

if they are who cares? Jet fans root against the Jets all the time, that should bother people more than rooting for rex.

If they make the playoffs and we don't I will root for him but I assume we will be fighting w/ them for a WC berth so I will be rooting against them in the reg season.

if they are who cares? Jet fans root against the Jets all the time, that should bother people more than rooting for rex.

If they make the playoffs and we don't I will root for him but I assume we will be fighting w/ them for a WC berth so I will be rooting against them in the reg season.

would you suck Rex's wife's toes while he watched? Cause he'd probably let you.

The Rexites have the best of both worlds.  If the Bills fail or if they lose to the Jets its all good but I still love rex and why do they not get him some offense?

If the Bills do well or beat the Jets you can 100% believe they will be trumpeting Rex to no end.  The same guys that say, he's gone....it;s time to move on.

would you suck Rex's wife's toes while he watched? Cause he'd probably let you.

you think he would? 

this is why jet fans are the worst, w don't appreciate anything.  In 2-3 years when Bowles is gone everyone will bash him and love the new guy. it's amazing. 

The Rexites have the best of both worlds.  If the Bills fail or if they lose to the Jets its all good but I still love rex and why do they not get him some offense?

If the Bills do well or beat the Jets you can 100% believe they will be trumpeting Rex to no end.  The same guys that say, he's gone....it;s time to move on.

I don't care what he does in Orchard park, I appreciate what he did for my team.  whether he goes 4-12 or wins the SB means nothing to me now though if he won a Sb it would hurt even more.

I don't care what he does in Orchard park, I appreciate what he did for my team.  whether he goes 4-12 or wins the SB means nothing to me now though if he won a Sb it would hurt even more.

You and the other rexites will be in full force to defend him if things go bad or praise him if they go well.  Past behavior indicates future behavior.

You and the other rexites will be in full force to defend him if things go bad or praise him if they go well.  Past behavior indicates future behavior.

I defend reality, if it is positive or negative toward my team so be it.  I am not a phony that thinks everything Jets is the best. 

Oh really?  When did your 2 and 3 O bring home a win?  

if you're going to brag that your 1st round pick, former starting QB beat 4th stringers in the 2nd preseason game your digging deep.  When did our 2 and 3 O do it  Every team does, who cares though????   What were you jumping up and down when you won?

How did your starters and 2nd stringers do?  You know the players who will play in the regular season,  as opposed to grocery baggers, the ones who looked lost on O.  A Rex trademark

you think he would? 

this is why jet fans are the worst, w don't appreciate anything.  In 2-3 years when Bowles is gone everyone will bash him and love the new guy. it's amazing. 

I appreciate the needed atmosphere change and the success he had in 2009 and 2010. But 2010 is 5 years ago. And in those 5 years, all of Rex's deficiencies have been exposed. The guy can talk a good game, and coach a good defense, but that doesn't make him a great head coach.

Archived