I feel like I am on Acid seeing Rex wearing Buffalo Bills colors

ASH1962

i don't read the board frequently enough to know whether we're all being troll'd or if this guy is for real.

some of us like reality and are adults that can still appreciate what players/coaches have done for us even though they are gone.

childish posters want to act like little kids and "hate" people when they are gone(then years later pretend they were better than they actually were).

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of us like reality and are adults that can still appreciate what players/coaches have done for us even though they are gone.

childish posters want to act like little kids and "hate" people when they are gone(then years later pretend they were better than they actually were).

still not sure if you're just trollin'

anyway, i think it's perfectly reasonable to point out Rex's faults. and i notice that you conveniently never really respond directly any time those faults are pointed out. instead you continue to point to '09 and '10 and either ignore or place blame on others for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

still not sure if you're just trollin'

anyway, i think it's perfectly reasonable to point out Rex's faults. and i notice that you conveniently never really respond directly any time those faults are pointed out. instead you continue to point to '09 and '10 and either ignore or place blame on others for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.

I can't help you about that.

of course it is reasonable to point out faults.  it's not reasonable to act like he sucked and was holding us back. the man had one bad season here where he was sabotaged by his GM. 

Archived