Jets \ Falcons: Preseason Game Thread

Maxman

Jets vs Falcons tonight. Who is going?

Here is the official JetNation Game Preview.

We’re another step closer to the regular season, as the New York Jets (0-1) make their home debut against the Atlanta Falcons (1-0). Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. and the game will be broadcasted locally on CBS.

The Jets are looking to rebound from a poor week one showing in Detroit, where they gave up 428 total yards to the 123 New York’s offense scrapped across.

Week one of the preseason certainly is no time to panic but there are some things that would be nice to see improvement in. Tackling was, quite frankly, awful in Detroit. Players at all positions and all skill levels missed tackles. The past few years, there’s been less of an emphasis on tackling in training camp so the poor tackling display isn’t much of a surprise, but this still needs to be addressed. Read more...

Also, it is kids night at Metlife, here is some

If you are not going please enjoy the warm comforts that this thread has to offer. And GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pace looked old in limited G1 time.

Hmmm, that's all I got. Pace looks done.

Pace and Harris.  What really surprised me was how slow Davis looked. It may just be he was hesitant as he is still learning the system (I hope that is what it was) because he looked really bad.   I bet Reilly, Henderson and Mauldin get a lot more PT by the middle of this season.   I was pleasantly impressed with Babin however. 

Pace and Harris. What really surprised me was how slow Davis looked. It may just be he was hesitant as he is still learning the system (I hope that is what it was) because he looked really bad. I bet Reilly, Henderson and Mauldin get a lot more PT by the middle of this season. I was pleasantly impressed with Babin however.

Remember him chasing down Vjax against Tampa Bay? Saved a touchdown. Hopefully you're right and he's just slow reacting.

Just got to parking lot. Literally one hour just to go from W,44 st in WSH to exiting Lincoln tunnel. Clusterf@ck.

It's nice and sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. Smell of burning briquettes wafting in the air..........

Archived