Jets \ Falcons: Preseason Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seriously really impressed with Petty right now.  This is a massive jump from last week.  He is identifying defenses and blitz, he's making some good judgements, like when he ran just enought to get that 1st down and out of bounds to stop the clock.  He has to work a bit on that accuracy but he gets the ball out quick and when he's on, he's dead on with some throws.  Can't help myself wishing for him to pull a Wilson and each week just blow us away with the light bulbs going on

I'm seriously really impressed with Petty right now. This is a massive jump from last week. He is identifying defenses and blitz, he's making some good judgements, like when he ran just enought to get that 1st down and out of bounds to stop the clock. He has to work a bit on that accuracy but he gets the ball out quick and when he's on, he's dead on with some throws. Can't help myself wishing for him to pull a Wilson and each week just blow us away with the light bulbs going on

Agreed. This is a major improvement from last week for Petty

I'm seriously really impressed with Petty right now. This is a massive jump from last week. He is identifying defenses and blitz, he's making some good judgements, like when he ran just enought to get that 1st down and out of bounds to stop the clock. He has to work a bit on that accuracy but he gets the ball out quick and when he's on, he's dead on with some throws. Can't help myself wishing for him to pull a Wilson and each week just blow us away with the light bulbs going on

I think we might actually have something with Bryce.

Archived