I am going to state the painfully obvious....

BowlesMovement

Lol please, every argument I've been in with you you devolve into name calling and insults, it's pretty much your calling card at this point. And I addressed that point earlier, but yet you call me illiterate, ironic isn't it?

No, you opened your big mouth, screwed up your whole argument and then told me to GFY.  Sorry, you need to circle back and give up already.

And since you keep bringing it up, if you want to keep saying the same things over and over again, go for it. I'm done, Bills are a offensive juggernaut, Taylor is Vick....

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What game were you watching?  5 starting RBs?  And their 6 starting WRs?  LOL, OK.  

Once again we looked like the worst team in the AFCE.  THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

Actually,  he's right Jet Nut. There are 5 RB's and 6 WR's on the injuured list.  I know he first said starting but later corrected.

Injured List

RB:  1)  Karlos Williams  2)  Fred Jackson  3)  LeSean McCoy, 4)  Anthony Dixon  5)  Bryce Brown

WR 1)  Marquise Goodwin  2)  Robert Woods  3)  Percy Harvin  4)  Chris Hogan  5)  Sammy Watkins  6) Marcus Easley

All are expected back  by opening game and beginning the 3rd preseason game.  Sammy Watkins suited up for practice today.

It's this type of optimism that's going to have your liver hurting come December. 

I hope not - LOL - Considering the lack of coverage EJ had Thursday night,  he did really good.  Tyrod Taylor has a great arm and can really move.

Wow, I have to be honest, I am really shocked that this is even debatable at this point! Gaily and Bowles seem completely in over there heads, we let go a head coach who took us to back to back afc championship games with Mark Frickin Sanchez. I guess what is obvious is not obvious to everyone.

Actually,  he's right Jet Nut. There are 5 RB's and 6 WR's on the injuured list.  I know he first said starting but later corrected.

Injured List

RB:  1)  Karlos Williams  2)  Fred Jackson  3)  LeSean McCoy, 4)  Anthony Dixon  5)  Bryce Brown

WR 1)  Marquise Goodwin  2)  Robert Woods  3)  Percy Harvin  4)  Chris Hogan  5)  Sammy Watkins  6) Marcus Easley

All are expected back  by opening game and beginning the 3rd preseason game.  Sammy Watkins suited up for practice today.

Not 5 starting RBs and 6 starting WRs.  No team has 5 starting RBs

Yup

You clearly havent worked with or interacted with upstate people.  Think Brady Bunch.  They live in a parallel universe where they believe dinner is at 5pm and the world series is still on at 2pm.  ;)

They move to NC by the thousands, root for the bills and talk about how great snow and chicken wings are.

ddd.jpg

You clearly havent worked with or interacted with upstate people.  Think Brady Bunch.  They live in a parallel universe where they believe dinner is at 5pm and the world series is still on at 2pm.  ;)

They move to NC by the thousands, root for the bills and talk about how great snow and chicken wings are.

ddd.jpg

that's funny, lol

This isn't our jeaniec, is it! 

Rex's Jets' winning percentage is eerily similar to Mangini's and Herm's Jets winning percentage (.479 vs. .479 and .488).  Rex, like Mangini and Herm before him immediately got a job after the Jets.

Mangini's and Herm's post Jets' winning percentage were equally abysmal (.313 for both).

Hopefully for your sake Rex doesn't continue to follow the same path.

This is all so very depressing.

We made a huge mistake letting our HC Rex Ryan leave. The team looks like complete garbage. They are undisciplined, uninspiring, and both the offense and defense look completely lost. Bowles is in way over his head, Gailey looks like a disaster, and Rex is going to be wildly successful in Buffalo. Why does this always happen to us???????????

Dude go root for Buffalo. Rex was a disaster here and will be there also. He is a buffoon and a big mouth with nothing to back it up. Why are you here?

When are some Jet fans going to stop lamenting the departure of losing HCs?

Rex Ryan (46-50 with Jets)

Eric Mangini (23-25 with Jets, 33-47 overall)

Herm Edwards (39-41 with Jets, 54-74 overall)

I don't miss any of them. In fact the guy wh started this thread is a total jaggoff if he thinks Rex is any good. He is a commodity, a shuckster and a shill. He lives for the spotlight to be on him and he will drag the Bills down to the level he had the Jets at in no time.

ddd.jpg

Totally unwarranted statement.  

The best Rex ever did here was 11-5, and Sanchez might actually have been better than any of the QBs you have.

9-7 is

Rex has a totally different situation here in Buffalo.  He'll go at least 10-6

the best you're doing this year.

Archived