Jets Chant

Ghost

I was just thinking that!!! For a guy who brags about how rich he is, he sure does have some crappy seats.

I no longer want your steaks.. You would probably bring some chuck steak or rump roast... If you ever want to actually see the game, hit me up... I will let you sit in my seats for a quarter... 

You may be too rich for L7. The Board of Trustees is going to have to reevaluate your application. 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking that!!! For a guy who brags about how rich he is, he sure does have some crappy seats.

I no longer want your steaks.. You would probably bring some chuck steak or rump roast... If you ever want to actually see the game, hit me up... I will let you sit in my seats for a quarter... 

I go to the games to watch the games, not to sit in a carpeted food court.  I have Club parking, that's the only benefit I actually cared about.  I could have Coaches Club seats if I wanted them, I have the money, the wife won't say no.  It's just not necessary.  And frankly, it's distracting.  I've sat down there.  I don't like the view and the Bar Mitzvah atmosphere in the actual Club is as counter to football as it gets.

As for PSL choice, I sat in the Mezzanine for a decade at GS, it's the only view I like, not too low, not too high, first row so no one stands up and blocks my view.  Sideline is better, but the Club has no value to me and it's not worth 2x the gameday ticket price; for games I can't attend I'm in a perfect location on the visitors side.  I watch Stubhub closely.  For a mediocre game, say the Redskins, my $125 ticket will sell for $80.  But for the Club Seat owner just 20 feet over my left shoulder his $255 ticket will only sell for $90.  Stubhub buyers don't value the Club Seats at all.  Club Seat owners get killed in the aftermarket.  I'm down $45, they're down $165.  Suicide, especially for a team this weak.

I had Day 1 seniority and chose the shady side, first row, mezzanine, easy egress to parking and Route 4 West, get 2x face value for a great game, lose only a tiny amount on the dogs, I couldn't be happier.

SAR I

My seats, Sar... And you will never see them on StubHub because I have friends and family who are Jets fans.. If anyone in my family can't go, there is always a replacement Jets fan in the seat. 

Good thing I made all that money during the Idzik campaign or I wouldn't have been able to afford them. 

image.jpg

How many seats do you have?

SAR I

How many seats do you have?

SAR I

my family has 5 together... the only time you find me in the club is on my way to the seats - or on my way home (or if i have to use the bathroom)... It is also pretty cool to be able to watch Sunday Ticket at halftime... But people who sit in there DURING the game make me sick... Why bother going to the game?

Sar... Honest offer... I have a FREE club seat for you to the Jets/Eagles preseason finale. Come enjoy the good life. Private message me if you want it. You will love the bathrooms in the club.

Thanks, but I never attend a Week 4 preseason game for obvious reasons.

I've been in the Mezz Club's and the Coaches Club and they turned me off completely, what I see mostly are disinterested women.  Mom's chatting with other mom's on their cellphones.  Girl's lying on couches texting.  Corporate types networking.  Understand, that's the world I live in.  I use my MetLife time to get away from all that.  I go to the games to watch the games.  I mean that seriously.  The same way I don't like the blue collar tailgating scene because it's distracting, I don't like the elitist club scene because it's distracting.  I don't get people who go to live NFL games to screw around on their cellphones.  I go to the games to get away from the HDTV and Yahoo StatTracker.  Put me in a seat, turn up the cold, turn down the PA, let me watch the f-cking game in peace.

SAR I

real seats, near the 50.  

Guys enjoy your seats and Jets game no matter where you sit, I was part of it all for years and  had to pull the plug due to college tuitions and lives other bills. Why argue about this  it dont matter where you sit as long as you are there. 

i am just having some fun with Sar... I enjoy busting his balls because I actually enjoy his character on here... He is so over the top but he is so great for the forum... 

I'm I in the car for hours.... Just read this whole thread. Hysterical stuff.

Ed is a good dude. Real good dude.

ti want to be there when Ed meets Sar though. That will be fun. :)

Might not be fun for Sar...  Ed's a tough guy.  He finds out what Sar's been saying about him, he may body slam him into the truck of his BMW, close the trunk and swallow the keys.

Might not be fun for Sar...  Ed's a tough guy.  He finds out what Sar's been saying about him, he may body slam him into the truck of his BMW, close the trunk and swallow the keys.

Ed reads the board. He knows all about Sar lol.

In that case you may want to delete that picture of Sar's seats with the arrow.

These things hhave a tendency to work themselves out on their own lol.

Ed is going to be busy on game day though... Leading the chant!

Yes, definitely, but it's not going to happen.

My point is that its easy for someone who doesn't lay out $5,000 a year for tickets to judge who we sell them to and tell us we could be better Jets fans if we made sure the seats wound up in the hands of Jets fans.  Some even have the audacity to tell me to eat the cost and take the loss, as if that's what they'd do in the same situation.  For me, I want as much money back if I can't go and I don't care who buys them.  I price them fairly, it's not like there is some magic price for a Steeler fan that's different than the right price for a Jets fan.  Stubhub makes it easy to see what the fair market value is for Mezz A corners, Row 1's, etc.

My comeback to those who complain about selling a few seats to games I simply can't attend is to buy them from me and then take the financial burden on themselves to sell them to the "right" people.  Lay out $550 cash to me right now, take my Redskins tickets, and go get your money back by finding a Jets fan who wants them.  It's a problem that's easy to solve.  I'm more than happy to get my tickets solely to Jets fans as long as it's less work than the Stubhub process.

SAR I

I make a decent second income re-selling tickets.  I never touch the Jets or most football teams for that matter.  I don't judge how people re-sell unless they have an offer from two fans for the same price and choose the opposing fan.  Selling on Stubhub these days is brutal anyway.  I've been finding great deals on Jets Eagles September 27th tickets for below face value with a parking pass in decent seats.

Sar... Honest offer... I have a FREE club seat for you to the Jets/Eagles preseason finale. Come enjoy the good life. Private message me if you want it. You will love the bathrooms in the club.

I sat in 240 for ACDC on Wednesday night so I had access into the club area.  Very nice area.  Short bathroom lines and concession lines.  Not my thing for a football game but if you want a good view it's the place to be.

SARS snobbish message-board persona aside, I understand his points about Ed.

I wasn't happy about Ed walking out that day. Ed made mistakes. Ed embraced his role and the fans loved him. Whether he liked the role of mascot or not, Ed WAS a face of the team. I cannot argue with fans that haven't forgiven him. It's their right. 

With that said, if Ed returns I'll be very psyched and I hope the chant returns in full force and is embraced by the game day crowd. But, IMO,  Ed needs to stick it out. And, maybe to his dismay, he needs to understand that he can NEVER be the guy that decides to take sides on a team issue. He can't go walking out of the stadium waving his hands in disgust. The other 79,999 fans can do that, Ed can't.

...and don't go wearing a Sanchez jersey for Pete's sake! That's the same thing as taking sides on a team issue! Wear Klecko jersey! No one that bleeds green will ever judge someone for wearing a Klecko jersey.

I make a decent second income re-selling tickets.  I never touch the Jets or most football teams for that matter.  I don't judge how people re-sell unless they have an offer from two fans for the same price and choose the opposing fan.  Selling on Stubhub these days is brutal anyway.  I've been finding great deals on Jets Eagles September 27th tickets for below face value with a parking pass in decent seats.

StubHub is still the best way to manage and sell tickets, no?  

You could use the individual exchanges, i.e., NFL, NBA, NHL but it is more difficult to manage all of those individually, right?

I find putting everything on SH is easier.  One stop sell.  And the commission is competitive to what you will pay with the exchanges.

Guys enjoy your seats and Jets game no matter where you sit, I was part of it all for years and  had to pull the plug due to college tuitions and lives other bills. Why argue about this  it dont matter where you sit as long as you are there. 

+1

Let me know if you're up for a game this season.  My treat.  If you bring a hot college daughter, I'll even buy her beer.

SAR I

i am just having some fun with Sar... I enjoy busting his balls because I actually enjoy his character on here... He is so over the top but he is so great for the forum... 

No matter our differences on your failed Bring Back Ed Campaign, what you did to get Idzik out of here a year early was fantastic and I will always be indebted to you for that fantastic service.  I truly believe that without the propeller planes Woody Johnson wouldn't have felt compelled to get rid of the guy.  You did that.  All the credit in the world.

In fact, if you yourself decided to put on the helmet and do the J-E-T-S chant, I'd be your biggest supporter. 

SAR I

+1

Let me know if you're up for a game this season.  My treat.  If you bring a hot college daughter, I'll even buy her beer.

SAR I

SAR I I wasn't even gonna respond but what the hell,sure why not and you bring your wife and let me show her how a real man treats her before,during and after the game. 

SAR I I wasn't even gonna respond but what the hell,sure why not and you bring your wife and let me show her how a real man treats her before,during and after the game. 

Done!

(I was serious about the ticket for yourself)

SAR I

Archived