Air Raid Siren Issue

munchmemory

Yeah, unfortunately I turned my kids into raving Jet fans, too.  lol  My son is starting to exhibit some of the same screaming madness that he's watched me exhibit over the years.  Once he splinters a chair/coffee table, I'll know he's fully fledged.

You'll be proud.  My son is as crazy as they come about his Jets.  I look at him and smile knowing full well where he gets it from. LOL

You'll be proud.  My son is as crazy as they come about his Jets.  I look at him and smile knowing full well where he gets it from. LOL

We should both be locked away for what we did.  lol  Like you, I actually dig seeing him go off after a bad play.

Man, I hope I can see a Jet Super Bowl (ideally a win) with my family before they put me in the box/urn.

We should both be locked away for what we did.  lol  Like you, I actually dig seeing him go off after a bad play.

Man, I hope I can see a Jet Super Bowl (ideally a win) with my family before they put me in the box/urn.

You and me both!

Hi everybody.  This is my first thread starter so sorry if this issue has already come up.  

Personally, I find the sounding the air raid siren during games a bit lame, especially when we're getting killed. Also, historically, hearing that meant to take cover or hide.  Why promote that mentality?  Wouldn't we want them to be aggressive, not passive?

Since we are the "Jets", I thought it would be more appropriate to blast the roar of a jet taking off.  

It's only pre-season so we can waste a little time discussing (if you're into it) frivolous topics such as this.  Thanks.

I enjoy the siren on third downs but it is used quite a bit.  I was also upset that they still have to blast music.  I sometimes can't hear the person a couple seats over speak to me during a commercial break.  I don't need to hear "Turn down for what"

I think the other team is supposed to take cover and hide not us

Maybe we can start actually dropping bombs on the opponents sideline during the siren...or at least smoke bombs. That would pump up the crowd AND make the other team actually run for cover. A win-win.

Maybe we can start actually dropping bombs on the opponents sideline during the siren...or at least smoke bombs. That would pump up the crowd AND make the other team actually run for cover. A win-win.

I'm thinking fragmentation grenades can't be all that expensive.  

Hi everybody.  This is my first thread starter so sorry if this issue has already come up.  

Personally, I find the sounding the air raid siren during games a bit lame, especially when we're getting killed. Also, historically, hearing that meant to take cover or hide.  Why promote that mentality?  Wouldn't we want them to be aggressive, not passive?

Since we are the "Jets", I thought it would be more appropriate to blast the roar of a jet taking off.  

It's only pre-season so we can waste a little time discussing (if you're into it) frivolous topics such as this.  Thanks.

hmmm, I thought it was a dinner bell.

Archived