We are going to do a global reset of reputation. Everyone will be starting back at 0.  Need some suggestion on what the rep levels should be. Right now they are too high:

Butt Fumble -1000

Off to a Bad Start - 10

Neutral 0

Ready for Flight 5,000

Very Popular 20,000

JN Hall of Fame 100,000

Suggestions?

Edited by Maxman

We are going to do a global reset of reputation. Everyone will be starting back at 0.  Need some suggestion on what the rep levels should be. Right now they are too high:

Butt Fumble -1000

Off to a Bad Start - 10

Neutral 0

Ready for Flight 5,000

Very Popular 20,000

JN Hall of Fame 100,000

Suggestions?

Why should anyone care about  reputation?? Tom Shane never did..:blink:

were the previous measurements flawed in theory?

It's totally set up so nobody can topple the mighty 1%, but it also keeps the serfs below me. If the system is reset it'll be chaos. In a new "fair" system a man like Rutgers' rise will be meteoric with his .gif skills, there will thriving black market for rep exchanges and worst of all I'd be stuck down in the gutter forever with the likes of JiF. This new world is terrifying.

Edited by SayNoToDMC

Well, as minuscule as my rep was, I'll miss it. Made me feel special. But, I'm not one to rock the boat, so just be quick about it.

Do what you will!

Give it a single good rip!

Get it over with already!

Oh God, what are you waiting for?

The suspense hurts more than the act!

Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on! Do it Now! I'm here! Kill me! Do it now!

Butt Fumble -1000

Off to a Bad Start - 10

Neutral 0

Ready for Flight 5,000

Very Popular 20,000

JN Hall of Fame 100,000

Suggestions?

Validation is for parking.

Butt Fumble -1000

Off to a Bad Start - 10

Neutral 0

Ready for Flight 5,000

Very Popular 20,000

JN Hall of Fame 100,000

Suggestions?"

Not a suggestion, but a question. In the previous board format my rep was summarized as "neutral." I got really close to +100 after some 7 months or so of membership. Would it have changed from "neutral" to "positive" or something like that at that point? Or did you have to get into the 1000's to get off of neutral?

Gosh. With a reset to 0, it will take years to get close to 100 again.

Edited by Jet Fan RI
  • Upvote 1

Maybe....just maybe we don't reset rep and we just look at evening things out. I have no idea how I got over 500,000. I really think it was because of that evil mod named @BP.

Just reset to BS ones like yourself and T0m Shane, no way anyone rep'ed him that much  :-P

Edited by BurnleyJet

If the issue is the levels, just change the tiers and leave the points?

do you really think you have 134,000 rep points chan ? I would be willing to bet no one on this site has even cracked 1000 except for maybe Max. Yet some have in the 100's of thousands. It should be reset so the actual numbers reflect correctly otherwise why bother having rep at all ?

• Thumb Down 2