Well said If  Max would have made everyone's post total 0 I'm sure there would have been several suicides as well..:rolleyes:

I used to have two threads in the lounge. The I'm giving away rep for Xmas thread (which I would lock the day after Xmas) and the post count poker thread.

again I can't express to you guys how important rep and post counts are. THEYRE IMPORTANT DAMNIT!!!

I used to have two threads in the lounge. The I'm giving away rep for Xmas thread (which I would lock the day after Xmas) and the post count poker thread.

again I can't express to you guys how important rep and post counts are. THEYRE IMPORTANT DAMNIT!!!

With all your multiple identities i'm sure your post totals are in the millions if you added them all together ...:D

With all your multiple identities i'm sure your post totals are in the millions if you added them all together ...:D

I was one of the most active posters in the mod forum. I don't think they ever got added to my post count

the JN mod forum was really exciting winter 2007-2008 between the hours of 12am-4am lol hahaha

wow you're really going to do all that for rep? Ecurb and lil bit will love you for that. The thought of our beloved webmaster staying up all night working on rep is making my eyes swell up.

thanks Sean!

I think mine should at least triple. :)

• Upvote 2

wow you're really going to do all that for rep? Ecurb and lil bit will love you for that. The thought of our beloved webmaster staying up all night working on rep is making my eyes swell up.

thanks Sean!

I already love Max.  He doesnt need to do any more for me.  Except rig a contest so I win tickets to a game this year

Thanks everyone. Even you @BP.

I am going to move this back to the feedback forum. I have to give it some more thought. But adjusting things to remove the vbulletin rep seems like it makes the most sense. But I need a few days either way.

• Upvote 1

I am going to move this back to the feedback forum. I have to give it some more thought. But adjusting things to remove the vbulletin rep seems like it makes the most sense. But I need a few days either way.

Hey @Maxman.   since I'm not on payroll anymore my consultant fee and invoice has been submitted to ****The official JN world corporate headquarters**** in you basement :)  I have been there! 

Edited by BP

Honestly do whatever is the least amount of work for you.  You do a hell of a lot for jets fans and wasting time on internet reputation is not worth it.  I'm just having fun with it.

• Upvote 1

Honestly do whatever is the least amount of work for you.  You do a hell of a lot for jets fans and wasting time on internet reputation is not worth it.  I'm just having fun with it.

I am pretty sure that is what he does anyways.  :)

• Upvote 1

I was one of the most active posters in the mod forum. I don't think they ever got added to my post count

the JN mod forum was really exciting winter 2007-2008 between the hours of 12am-4am lol hahaha

The mod forum posts do count towards post count. @TaborJet demanded that years ago because that was the only place he used to post.

• Upvote 1

Beats me. The last time I saw him pulling his schtick Max kind of told him to **** off. Haven't seen him since.

I mean, it's just kinda funny that people can repeatedly flame me and that's OK but I have a posting style that some of you don't like (which doesn't include personal attacks) and that's a huge problem for some reason.

• 1 year later...