fitz= worst qb maybe ever to start for a jets team

kmnj

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me out. I don't think I was a patronizing douchebag to others with differing opinions, but go for it. Jury is still out on Winston but he looks pretty good especially for a rookie.

The point isn't being wrong, everyone is wrong, it's calling people idiots or saying they need "remedial football classes" for having a different opinion. Obvious it is delicious when the person "needing training" ends up being right.

I know, I'm joking buddy. 

Call me out. I don't think I was a patronizing douchebag to others with differing opinions, but go for it. Jury is still out on Winston but he looks pretty good especially for a rookie.

The point isn't being wrong, everyone is wrong, it's calling people idiots or saying they need "remedial football classes" for having a different opinion. Obvious it is delicious when the person "needing training" ends up being right.

That is what prompted this vitriol? You've got one thin skin, my friend. 

The problem is we could go 11-5 and still miss the playoffs.  

The real problem is  - we could make the play-off's and have our highly touted and high draft pick laden defense get lit up like a Christmas tree.

this is the most astute post you've made this season, it's not even wrong!

he is the most patronising and arrogant person on the board

funny gifs made by others are the best he has got

at least he gets invited

Internet is life to him, which is why it is very easy to draw him out

Yeah.... I'm the bully. 

JGB, this is making you look silly.  I like you but I refuse to boycott Klacko's booming anchor sales business based on your bashing him over interweb posturing.

JGB, this is making you look silly.  I like you but I refuse to boycott Klacko's booming anchor sales business based on your bashing him over interweb posturing.

it is actually a tatoo, my natural skin is so pasty white that I blend into the white background...

That is what prompted this vitriol? You've got one thin skin, my friend. 

I also think you're the most arrogant poster here so it is delicious watching you squirm your way out of this one

THIS is the thing that made me look silly? You new around here? ;)

Listen to this man. He's wearing a Three Wolf Moon T-shirt so you know he is wise. 

nope.

fitz is TERRIBLE-maybe the worst to ever put on the Jets uniform-there is a reason he bounces from team to team -he SUCKS-I was at the game as always(I know it is just preseason) but dude is TERRIBLE-even in an exhibition he refuses to throw the long ball-those 5 yard passes over and over again were awful to watch-reminds me of chad when his arm was shot but chad at one time was a pretty solid qb for the jets- we have decker and marshall use them-I would rather the Jets start Petty this year-he is raw but will play with heart and emotion and be willing to throw it-Fitz looked like he would rather be at home instead of playing and watching his practices(we talking practice in my best Iverson voice) he looks awful there too.

With the Jets at 8-5 and in the playoff hunt, hoe do you feel about Fitzpatrick now? 25 TD passes to 11 picks. He may own the Jets single season TD record before the season is over. Pretty good for a guy who SUCKS

With the Jets at 8-5 and in the playoff hunt, hoe do you feel about Fitzpatrick now? 25 TD passes to 11 picks. He may own the Jets single season TD record before the season is over. Pretty good for a guy who SUCKS

meh, anybody who knows football can see that brandon marshal IS the offense.period. every year and every team brandon has played for, records have been broken. you and  i at qb could have broken the td record. geno, with his stronger arm, would have shattered the record games ago. fitzpatrick is just a small pawn of what this offense really is. the brandon marshal show. if/when the td record is broken, it would be a crime to have fitzpatrick hold that record. it should be given to brandon marshal with notes to include the soft schedule, the #1 run defense, and the 100 million dollar secondary. and maybe even geno smith, given that he was never really given a fair chance with the brandon marshal show

Fitz is not getting his just due for being 8-4(Geno gets that other L). His stats although in a passing league are very impressive and he definitely has the respect of his teammates which is all that matters. His leadership and toughness you cannot measure. The right guy at the right time simply put.

And this is all true because he's winning. If he was losing no one would give a rats posterior about his leadership and toughness. 

Its a results based business and right now Fitz is producing , but have no delusions if he performed closer to career norms 80% of the fans gloating now would be calling for Petty. 

And this is all true because he's winning. If he was losing no one would give a rats posterior about his leadership and toughness. 

Its a results based business and right now Fitz is producing , but have no delusions if he performed closer to career norms 80% of the fans gloating now would be calling for Petty. 

so if he played worse.... People would say he is worse... And we are only saying he is playing well because he is playing well... Not sure anyone would disagree but your post seems that you are debating someone?!

so if he played worse.... People would say he is worse... And we are only saying he is playing well because he is playing well... Not sure anyone would disagree but your post seems that you are debating someone?!

No my post is commenting on how his leadership and toughness are perceived. Its lauded because he's winning , if he was losing no one would care about those intangibles.

Fans wouldn't be saying we're 4-8 but man Fitzy is tough and has great leadership. 

Pennington was smart and a warrior on the field and was ridiculed to death by Jet fans because he couldn't consistently win.  

State it simply Fitz is playing very well and the Jets are winning , no need to throw in all the superfulous crap. 

This thread is the Cadillac of irrational I-hate-Fitz threads. A true best of breed that should be read and re-read by fans of all teams. Case in point - OP is in hiding, except for a brief afternoon in November when Fitz didn't have a good game. Tremendous LOL.

No my post is commenting on how his leadership and toughness are perceived. Its lauded because he's winning , if he was losing no one would care about those intangibles.

Fans wouldn't be saying we're 4-8 but man Fitzy is tough and has great leadership. 

Pennington was smart and a warrior on the field and was ridiculed to death by Jet fans because he couldn't consistently win.  

State it simply Fitz is playing very well and the Jets are winning , no need to throw in all the superfulous crap. 

I see your point and I will say that leadership is actually most apparent/important when a team is losing. 

Archived