fitz= worst qb maybe ever to start for a jets team

kmnj

You don't know me from a hole in the wall, I don't have a track record of anything, all I know is in Fitz career he has never won anything.

Now I'd appreciate it if you didn't troll me because you don't know the difference between a QB who can win in this league, and one who can't.  Probably think Foles is good to lol.

Happily so my good man.  

Sorry to rain on your woe is me post

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fitz is TERRIBLE-maybe the worst to ever put on the Jets uniform-there is a reason he bounces from team to team -he SUCKS-I was at the game as always(I know it is just preseason) but dude is TERRIBLE-even in an exhibition he refuses to throw the long ball-those 5 yard passes over and over again were awful to watch-reminds me of chad when his arm was shot but chad at one time was a pretty solid qb for the jets- we have decker and marshall use them-I would rather the Jets start Petty this year-he is raw but will play with heart and emotion and be willing to throw it-Fitz looked like he would rather be at home instead of playing and watching his practices(we talking practice in my best Iverson voice) he looks awful there too.

Bubby Brister, Geno Smith, etc etc say hello.

Bubby Brister, Geno Smith, etc etc say hello.

Seriously, there are just soooo many

Richard Todd.   Tony Eason.   Glenn Foley.  Rick Freakin Mirer.   ohh, got a little sick there.   Neil O'Donnel.  Don't forget, he was a big $$ FA too.

Totes. Doctorate in astrophysics from Columbia, no big deal. You may not agree with his viewpoints on specific hot-button topics, but the guy is brilliant. 

I have a high school diploma and some college, no big deal either. 

He has a doctorate in a field where most of the information is either theorized or made up with much of the visual evidence being composites and not actual photographs. There's no denying that the man is brilliant, he knows alot regarding the pseudo science he was taught. Thats why I said he was an idiot based on his idiocracy, and not dumb. The man is obviously highly intelligent but his philosophies are wrong, though very popular to us common folk.

Such hyperbole...off the top I can think of:  Each worse than the bearded wonder.

Rick Mirer

Brooks Bollinger

Browning Nagle

First guy I thought of was Mirer. He was so lost/inept that it was almost like he forgot how to play even rudimentary football.

Right up there with Mirer is Bubby Brister.

I have a high school diploma and some college, no big deal either. 

He has a doctorate in a field where most of the information is either theorized or made up with much of the visual evidence being composites and not actual photographs. There's no denying that the man is brilliant, he knows alot regarding the pseudo science he was taught. Thats why I said he was an idiot based on his idiocracy, and not dumb. The man is obviously highly intelligent but his philosophies are wrong, though very popular to us common folk.

pseudo science?  if astrophysics is pseudo science what is science? 

that guy didn't have Decker, Marshall and company.  if he did we'd have made the playoffs and if we had Mark now we'd be a playoff lock w/ these weapons and this D.

Yeah, because he was incredible with the number one rushing team in football, one of the best offensive lines, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and a very good pass catching TE.

team finally has a leathal tandem in place much like a walker toon combo I enjoyed watching and we have a guy that cant throw the ball and has no heart out there

start the petty watch

the fitz defenders probably loved our last gm too-"give him time it is early"

We have the worst starting qb in the league-I would much rather have McCown and that is very telling

Fitz had Foster and Andre and a great defense-could not get anything done there on offense

on the plus side I think Petty has some skills and think it is only a matter of time before Fitz gets hurt or quits due to his poor perfomance

team finally has a leathal tandem in place much like a walker toon combo I enjoyed watching and we have a guy that cant throw the ball and has no heart out there

start the petty watch

We have the worst starting qb in the league-I would much rather have McCown and that is very telling

Fitz had Foster and Andre and a great defense-could not get anything done there on offense

on the plus side I think Petty has some skills and think it is only a matter of time before Fitz gets hurt or quits due to his poor perfomance

giphy.gif

Yeah, because he was incredible with the number one rushing team in football, one of the best offensive lines, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and a very good pass catching TE.

#1 in stats, not really #1 and yes he helped us reach the title game when he had the #1 rush O(even though that was built mostly on 2 games w/ Buf, a game w/ Oak and some garbage time runs).

he got Edwards in 2009 starting game 5.  they were 3-1 w/ Chansi Stuckey as a starting WR.

In 2010 he got Holmes week 5, again he led us to a 3-1 start and one of those games Edwards was suspended for a qtr and in that qtr at Miami he eld the O to 14 pts.

start the petty watch

Just don't rush Petty, he looked very good the other night but he's still not ready.

When Brady throws to a receiver running a slant or flat which he does all the time its because he's perfect but if Fitz does it he's the worst ever. Ok.

are you comparing Fitz in an way to the best QB of this generation and possibly best of all time?

And the leagues number 1 defense.

Somehow Sanchez couldn't complete 60% of his passes with that team. 

And the leagues number 1 defense.

Somehow Sanchez couldn't complete 60% of his passes with that team. 

and somehow he just made plays to help us win but Fitzy and all his 60%+ seasons has never won more than 6 games in a season.

our D was #1 in ranking in 2009, blew multiple late leads in reg season then blew double digit lead in title game.

In 2010 our D wasn't ranked #1, blew multiple late leads and again blew title game.

and somehow he just made plays to help us win but Fitzy and all his 60%+ seasons has never won more than 6 games in a season.

our D was #1 in ranking in 2009, blew multiple late leads in reg season then blew double digit lead in title game.

In 2010 our D wasn't ranked #1, blew multiple late leads and again blew title game.

Rarely did Sanchez win games.  Mostly the team won in spite of getting little help from the QB.  Even his comebacks were dubious because if he had played half as well as you would expect a QB to play he wouldn't need to come back.  

You don't have a clue how the team would have finished if the Jets of 09 & 10 had Fitz at QB.  You're comparing one QB to another on completely different teams.  

Of course none of this has anything to do with Sanchez.  I wasn't comparing him to Fitz.

Rarely did Sanchez win games.  Mostly the team won in spite of getting little help from the QB.  Even his comebacks were dubious because if he had played half as well as you would expect a QB to play he wouldn't need to come back.  

You don't have a clue how the team would have finished if the Jets of 09 & 10 had Fitz at QB.  You're comparing one QB to another on completely different teams.  

Of course none of this has anything to do with Sanchez.  I wasn't comparing him to Fitz.

he was instrumental in many wins even if misguided fans wouldn't give him credit for them.

we can say that about pretty much any comeback.  if Brady doesn't throw 2 INts early in the last SB he doesn't need to bring his team back down 10 in the 4th but mistakes happen and it's a great quality to be able to overcome bad moments and lead a team to a win or at least give your team a chance to win.

I absolutely know we wouldn't have been anywhere near a title game(and maybe not even the playoffs) if Fitz was our starter.  Fitz has been on some talented teams and never helped a team win more than 6 games.

60% comp rate is meaningless if you aren't making plays to win but Fitz sure does great in garbage time to raise #s and fool people into thinking he is better than he is.

Archived