Sheldon Richardson ~ ~ ~

kelly

Sheldon isn't LT lol and even LT learned from his mistakes. And he became a team leader after Parcells left.

LT was no different after Parcells left.  Hard to believe that the guy who was high in a hotel and guilty of paying an under aged girl for sex learned much.  

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LT was no different after Parcells left.  Hard to believe that the guy who was high in a hotel and guilty of paying an under aged girl for sex learned much.  

well than maybe he just whined more? I remember him calling the whole team quitters either in 91 or 92. 

I can absolutely live with this.  We all make mistakes.  I have made a few I wish I could change.  I am big on forgiveness.

YET...this was after the suspension I believe.  POT smoke in the car etc.

My money is on he does not change but I will forgive and forget if he simply changes a little.

I can absolutely live with this.  We all make mistakes.  I have made a few I wish I could change.  I am big on forgiveness.

My money is on he does not change but I will forgive and forget if he simply changes a little.

I don't think so. It was reported after the suspension -I think- because Sheldon was trying to hide the drag racing incident from the team, and may've been successful in that attempt for a month or so. 

I don't think so. It was reported after the suspension -I think- because Sheldon was trying to hide the drag racing incident from the team, and may've been successful in that attempt for a month or so. 

it was not only after the suspension, but it was a reaction to the suspension.  it was his way of giving the NFL a big middle finger.  he said he wanted his family to see what a big rolls royce is like or something like that

he is a child  

I'm hoping you're wrong and he does change.  Up to this point I like Sheldon and his personality.   His on field play speaks for itself.  

it was not only after the suspension, but it was a reaction to the suspension.  it was his way of giving the NFL a big middle finger.  he said he wanted his family to see what a big rolls royce is like or something like that

he is a child  

no, the incident happened a month earlier.  It couldn't have happened after camp started.  It wasn't a middle finger to anyone.  

This is like saying someone shooting a gun in an empty field is the same as someone popping off in a crowded mall. 

It's the same in kind if not in degree. And the field isn't exactly empty if the car is full. I don't see a bright line for assessing the irredeemability of stupidity as a factor of population density.

It's the same in kind if not in degree. And the field isn't exactly empty if the car is full. I don't see a bright line for assessing the irredeemability of stupidity as a factor of population density.

Easy Sorkin. Obviously I was being a bit hyperbolic, but if we can't separate drag-racing a car at night on an empty street vs doing so in rush hour, than I'm at a loss.

no, the incident happened a month earlier.  It couldn't have happened after camp started.  It wasn't a middle finger to anyone.  

sheldumb was arrested on july 14th, news broke on july 30th

4 game suspension announced on july 2nd

“Seeing yourself going from Pro Bowl to second string, can’t do nothing but be disappointed in yourself,” Richardson said Thursday afternoon.According to an incident report filed by the O’Fallon Police Department, Richardson was engaged in a road race on the night of July 14 — 12 days after the league announced his suspension — with another car on westbound Interstate 64. When officers tried to stop the vehicles, Richardson, who was driving a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur, accelerated, exited the highway, ran a red light and turned off all of the lights inside the vehicle, according to a statement issued by the prosecuting attorney’

Well by his own logic, as soon as his sack numbers increase he will cease to be as good at the rest of his game.

If he's doing the "dirty work" instead of getting sacks, it's only because he's doing what is asked of him. If another player is sacking the QB, it's because he can't do anything else.

Pure genius. Glad he cleared all that up for the rest of us.

Sperm I nominate Sheldon for the next dunce hat.

sheldumb was arrested on july 14th, news broke on july 30th

4 game suspension announced on july 2nd

“Seeing yourself going from Pro Bowl to second string, can’t do nothing but be disappointed in yourself,” Richardson said Thursday afternoon.According to an incident report filed by the O’Fallon Police Department, Richardson was engaged in a road race on the night of July 14 — 12 days after the league announced his suspension — with another car on westbound Interstate 64. When officers tried to stop the vehicles, Richardson, who was driving a 2014 Bentley Silver Spur, accelerated, exited the highway, ran a red light and turned off all of the lights inside the vehicle, according to a statement issued by the prosecuting attorney’

looks like you're right.  Thanks

I'm hoping you're wrong and he does change.  Up to this point I like Sheldon and his personality.   His on field play speaks for itself.  

BTW...  I have a coceal permit. I rarely carry BUT if I were to be pulled over with a gun in my car (LEGAL mind you) and there was any pot, beer etc.. in the car, Im going to jail.

So...  yoiur point about the legality of the gun gets a little shaky for Sheldon.

BTW...  I have a coceal permit. I rarely carry BUT if I were to be pulled over with a gun in my car (LEGAL mind you) and there was any pot, beer etc.. in the car, Im going to jail.

So...  yoiur point about the legality of the gun gets a little shaky for Sheldon.

again, it's legal and only gets written about because the liberal media hates guns and think it's relevant.  There also wasn't pot or beer in the car.  There were two other men in the car, they could have smoked.  If the though Sheldon was high they should have tested him.  If they didn't feel he was, if they didn't test him, they shouldn't leak out the info because it can't be defended

again, it's legal and only gets written about because the liberal media hates guns and think it's relevant.  There also wasn't pot or beer in the car.  There were two other men in the car, they could have smoked.  If the though Sheldon was high they should have tested him.  If they didn't feel he was, if they didn't test him, they shouldn't leak out the info because it can't be defended

The idea that tough gun laws cuts gun deaths only works if criminals follow the law.. If they followed the law they wouldn't be criminals in the first place..LOL

looks like you're right.  Thanks

I wish I was wrong, lol.  the worst part is.....

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Around 4:45 p.m. Thursday, Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson, already suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the N.F.L.’s substance abuse policy, said he had recently told the team that it did not have to worry about his name “being in the news again.”

Less than two hours later, the St. Charles County prosecuting attorney’s office in Richardson’s native Missouri announced that he had been charged with resisting arrest and several traffic violations after a car he was driving two weeks ago was clocked at 143 miles per hour. The car also contained a 12-year-old and a fully loaded handgun and smelled of marijuana, a police 

less than 2 hours later.........fml

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Around 4:45 p.m. Thursday, Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson, already suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the N.F.L.’s substance abuse policy, said he had recently told the team that it did not have to worry about his name “being in the news again.”

Less than two hours later, the St. Charles County prosecuting attorney’s office in Richardson’s native Missouri announced that he had been charged with resisting arrest and several traffic violations after a car he was driving two weeks ago was clocked at 143 miles per hour. The car also contained a 12-year-old and a fully loaded handgun and smelled of marijuana, a police 

Pure denial.  These guys think they can get away with shlt like this

which begs the question others have asked. If it weren't Sheldon and was me or you, would the outcome have been different?  

police stated red they saw what appeared to be POT being emptied from bags during the chase.  BUT I see your point of course. 

which begs the question others have asked. If it weren't Sheldon and was me or you, would the outcome have been different?  

police stated red they saw what appeared to be POT being emptied from bags during the chase.  BUT I see your point of course. 

Sheldon's biggest crime was racing a Bentley.:P.

I smoked a LOT of pot as a kid. To about about age 22.  Regret for sure.... Any decent cop can tell the difference.   

agreed.... The smell came from their cologne for sure.  

Totally. Because cops never mention the smell of marijuana or alcohol without their being any reasonable suspicion of either. Ever. 

LMFAO!   Larz, thanks for that news item.  That one goes into the HOF of Jets lore.

LMFAO!   Larz, thanks for that news item.  That one goes into the HOF of Jets lore.

yet we have a very short few who defend Sheldons behavior.   I heard he was on his way to church, with a LEGAL gun and the smell of pot was from a car next to him at the red light.  All circumstantial. ?

yet we have a very short few who defend Sheldons behavior.   I heard he was on his way to church, with a LEGAL gun and the smell of pot was from a car next to him at the red light.  All circumstantial. ?

no offense, but I think the very short few you speak of share your extreme position.. most want Sheldon to be punished accordingly, in which he will be, and to learn from the experience and grow up. a very short few want something else. it seems that your stance is that you are defending Richardson if you say the gun was legal, no pot was found and was only charged with a glorified speeding ticket. doesn't sound like defending to me. sounds like the facts, like it or not

Archived