Glennon

kelticwizard

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that a grammar chuckle or a "I know everything about Glennon" chuckle?  We get it dude, you love the guy.  You value him enough to say we should give up a late 1st or 2nd for him, which I find ludicrous.  To each their own.

You know I love him. Im busting ya balls 80. Nothing personal. 

But to correct you, I never said a 1st for Glennon (yet). 

Na, that sound like you're tying to clean that up. Bryce Petty has zero experience. Mike Glennon has started 18 games and played a total of 19. Mike Glennon has over a season's worth of starting experience. Petty was in college taking exams 15 minutes ago and we know absolutely nothing about him in regards to the professional level. Thats not the same. 

We do know Petty has a great arm ... We do know that Petty can scramble ... And we do know that Petty looked good in his second preseason game. Sure he was playing against number 2's but he was also playing with 2's so there's that. I think Petty is a big enough kid and a smart enough kid to come in mid season if Fitz is faltering.

At this stage I will take just about anything over that pile of sh*t Geno Smith who will have zero time playing in this offense . Wonder who's spending more time in the video room geno or Petty ? Tough question eh ?

We do know Petty has a great arm ... We do know that Petty can scramble ... And we do know that Petty looked good in his second preseason game. Sure he was playing against number 2's but he was also playing with 2's so there's that. I think Petty is a big enough kid and a smart enough kid to come in mid season if Fitz is faltering.

At this stage I will take just about anything over that pile of sh*t Geno Smith who will have zero time playing in this offense . Wonder who's spending more time in the video room geno or Petty ? Tough question eh ?

He had more rushing td's last year then Geno had passing..

Archived