Police: Bills' IK Enemkpali involved in 2011 catfishing-type incident

Ken Schroy

Lol, what I found funny was that he entered through the window, saw someone under a blanket who refused to turn on the lights, and left.  Yet, somehow this idiot got roped back into coming back a second time, and the only way for him to see the person was when the other guy's phone went off?  Like he didn't have a phone that could've lit up to see who it was?  Or turn on the lights in the room?  Whole story seems stupid, and probably missing a couple of pieces of information from both sides.  

Exactly..

To me this is a guy that doesn't know how to avoid trouble.  He made a decision to meet someone on the internet for sex (bad decision 1 - but understandable) but then goes through a window - see's what he see's - leaves..then comes back...Come on!!!

For whatever reason there are way too many IK apologist...The guys a fool...People deserve to be punched in the face all the time - rational people simply don't do it.

You can't fix stupid. This guy is as dumb as a rock. Definitely a Rex type guy.

Falls for the old she-male trick. They are everywhere in New Orleans, from drag queen types to out and out she males. He found him one named Missy Lee. Rex guy for sure.

Exactly..

To me this is a guy that doesn't know how to avoid trouble.  He made a decision to meet someone on the internet for sex (bad decision 1 - but understandable) but then goes through a window - see's what he see's - leaves..then comes back...Come on!!!

For whatever reason there are way too many IK apologist...The guys a fool...People deserve to be punched in the face all the time - rational people simply don't do it.

Like Chris Rock said, there's a reason to hit everybody. You just don't do it. sh*t, there's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. You just don't do it. Ain't nobody above an ass-whooping. 

Reading it, sounds like IK is lying, or lied to the police.  This is probably what happened.

IK shows up, gets the BJ, or at least the start of it.

Lightbulb goes on for IK "Well, I've messed around with a few hairlip girls but this it TOO much"

Discovers it's a guy, punches his lights out. 

The 2nd person in the room, I thought I was going to get jumped is straight BS to make it sound like self defense, especially coming on the heels of slugging a cop.

Getting texted from the TV for $ and/or a shakedown is true. That is what lead to the concocted (pun intended) police report. 

The "Dad" was probably a pimp. 

The guy is a bit of a loose cannon, but I think this incident makes him wary of guys with beards, as he grapples with his disgust/attraction. Puts him on the hair trigger. So he punched Geno. (ha, just kidding on this last section)

Also, no one has commented on the fact that he's this monstrously studly guy, a well known football player on campus, and he has to resort to "blanket boy" for a BJ? 

Exactly..

Yeah, counting this incident, this would be the third time this guy has gotten in trouble, showing a lack of ability to comprehend a situation and make rational decisions.  I'm not surprised to hear about other GMs not taking a shot at this guy, and moving him off the boards with that kind of attitude.  

Reading it, sounds like IK is lying, or lied to the police.  This is probably what happened.

IK shows up, gets the BJ, or at least the start of it.

Lightbulb goes on for IK "Well, I've messed around with a few hairlip girls but this it TOO much"

Discovers it's a guy, punches his lights out. 

The 2nd person in the room, I thought I was going to get jumped is straight BS to make it sound like self defense, especially coming on the heels of slugging a cop.

Getting texted from the TV for $ and/or a shakedown is true. That is what lead to the concocted (pun intended) police report. 

The "Dad" was probably a pimp. 

The guy is a bit of a loose cannon, but I think this incident makes him wary of guys with beards, as he grapples with his disgust/attraction. Puts him on the hair trigger. So he punched Geno. (ha, just kidding on this last section)

Also, no one has commented on the fact that he's this monstrously studly guy, a well known football player on campus, and he has to resort to "blanket boy" for a BJ? 

I agree with this idea, in the sense that, I don't think the full story was reported to the police because he would be made a huge fool across campus if this ever came out.  So they probably came to an agreement to not talk about what happened and alter the story a bit so things wouldn't be leaked out.  Otherwise, the phone going off randomly at the right time, seems a bit convenient. 

Archived