This is good news right? (Romo and Rodgers only QBs to beat Fitzpatrick in YPP and TD %)

BornJetsFan1983

Houston would rather have Brian Hoyer than Fitzpatrick. Let that sink in. You can put a top on a pile of your own sh*t, but it's still just a pile of sh*t.

So what?  That just means the Texans are horrible at evaluating qb's which they absolutely are.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna put a lot of stock in that as soon as the Texans prove to be quality QB evaluators. 

They managed to trade for and sign two qb's who are both significantly worse than Fitzpatrick.  Tom Savage will be the Texans' starting qb by the end of the season.

according to Jet fans mark sucked, Rex sucked, Tannenbaum sucked, Schottenheimer sucked.  I have no idea how we made 2 title games?

According to some jets fans Rex and Mark won those games and all the rest sucked so you have it partially right.

You are completely missing the point.  I am not saying draft him for your fantasy team, the point is he sucks as a real QB but people that don't watch him think he is good b/c he puts up decent #s.

I have watched him plenty, he's not good.

Garbage numbers almost always produce garbage results.  i'll take my chances with good numbers and worry about the rest later.

Garbage numbers almost always produce garbage results.  i'll take my chances with good numbers and worry about the rest later.

someone posted a chart that showed He had same numbers as dalton and 2 other so called good QB's...he dont suck...he is better than the last 4 starters we have had and thier back up

I thought you said you watch these guys and don't just comment, you must be blind (assuming you are talking about the 2012 season) if you think Chaz, Clyde Gates and Hill were the main weapons Sanchez had. Where is mention of Kerley, Keller, and Cumberland who were top 3 in receiving yards and receptions. Sanchez was never good, he turned the ball over to often, the years he made it to the championship games were a product of a great defense and a good run game (I sill miss LT). You had mentioned earlier how many come from behind wins Sanchez had (there were a lot of them)...how do you think the Jets got in a position where we had to come back from behind and win the game? Crappy offensive play, your hero is no stud.

Kerley was a 2nd year guy, Cumberland was a 1st yr TE, keller was hurt most of the season. No QB is winning w/ those weapons.

Archived