Quoting and Auto-fill Issue

Hey guys.

In the Glennon thread I'm trying to quote one poster and other posters I've quoted earlier are showing up in the dialog box. As in, I'll quote one post and get 2-3 series if quotes that I didn't quote in the box where I'm supposed to put in my response.

Also, getting words autofilled when I click on it to (which is fine) but it's leaving the half written words in as well. 

I'm Android nndAndrif tathatht helps.

The above sentence was left as is as an example.

There is a bug with the quotes right now. They are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime when this happens please hit SOURCE on the top left of the menu. Then you can delete everything that you see. You can hit SOURCE again and then you can either post or quote the post you wanted to.

This will be fixed when we upgrade again, but we are stuck with the bug for a little bit, sorry about that.

Awesome. Thanks Max.

New site looks good BTW. Thank you. 

Thank you.

They just announced a bunch of changes in version 4.1 which will be out soon. Once we get reports that it is safe and stable, we will upgrade. That fixes the issues that we are aware of and they added a few new features which are cool (more on that later). 

There is a bug with the quotes right now. They are working on getting this fixed.

In the meantime when this happens please hit SOURCE on the top left of the menu. Then you can delete everything that you see. You can hit SOURCE again and then you can either post or quote the post you wanted to.

This will be fixed when we upgrade again, but we are stuck with the bug for a little bit, sorry about that.

i get this on desktop and mobile. Fwiw it seems to happen when I quote something but don't finish the post and reply. I come back the next day. quote someone else and both posts show up 

i get this on desktop and mobile. Fwiw it seems to happen when I quote something but don't finish the post and reply. I come back the next day. quote someone else and both posts show up 

That is exactly when I am seeing it as well. It is definitely annoying but I am told it is fixed in 4.1 which they just announced will be out soon.

Archived