Sheldon Richardson Pleads Not Guilty

JetNation

By Glenn Naughton   According to St. Louis reporter Greg Jonsson, New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson has entered a plea of not-guilty as he faces multiple charges stemming from an event earlier this off-season. #NFL's Sheldon Richardson pleads not guilty to cop-chase charges in St. Charles County: http://t.co/swS5LC4amL #nyjets — Greg Jonsson (@Jonssonville) […]

Click here to read the full story...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I heard that he bought a Rolls Royce, I understood his short term thinking.

These players have an opportunity of a lifetime and pi$$ it away on a car on Rookie salary.

Mind boggling.

He has a Rolls Royce and a Bentley?? I agree young players getting huge amounts of cash tend to be dumber then dirt with it..

I'm hoping he won't get another 10 games to add to his four, but really I'm expecting it. Guys a douche takes no responsibility for anything.

I thought Idzik did one thing right drafting Sheldon, but it looks like the worse GM we've had, right up there with a Matt Millen.

I'm hoping he won't get another 10 games to add to his four, but really I'm expecting it. Guys a douche takes no responsibility for anything.

I thought Idzik did one thing right drafting Sheldon, but it looks like the worse GM we've had, right up there with a Matt Millen.

At least Millen drafted a hall of famer Calvin Johnson.  Idzik's claim to fame is an idiot who can't take responsibility for anything.

Are you people just stupid?  No one goes to there first appearance and pleds guilty.  Your first appearance you have to state a plea, which is always not guilty.  Then your lawyers speak to the DA's office and come up with a plea deal.  Which in this case will be a fine.

Don't forget the gun was legal and there was no drugs found in the car.  So speeding and resisting arrest are the only charges.

By Glenn Naughton   According to St. Louis reporter Greg Jonsson, New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson has entered a plea of not-guilty as he faces multiple charges stemming from an event earlier this off-season. #NFL's Sheldon Richardson pleads not guilty to cop-chase charges in St. Charles County: http://t.co/swS5LC4amL #nyjets — Greg Jonsson (@Jonssonville) […]

Click here to read the full story...

well ... If Tom Terrific can get busted and them deny -deny - deny ... Why not us???

It's a little unusual. When this was first reported they said his initial appearance was going to be in October. Setting it that far out is generally an indication that the defendant is going to enter a guilty plea on the information without the state having to go to the trouble of seeking an indictment. If those first reports were accurate this means a deal went sideways.

Is it wrong for me to hope this thing gets pushed into the future so he only misses 4 games?

Sure he's a dumbazz, but he's our dumbazz. I mean seriously the Patriots cheat like nobodies business so what's the big deal that Sheldon was going 140 with some 12 year old in the car? Some 12 year olds act like they're 18 right.

i just want Sheldon on the field to crush QBs, not to be a big brother in the greater New Jersey area.

Is it wrong for me to hope this thing gets pushed into the future so he only misses 4 games?

Sure he's a dumbazz, but he's our dumbazz. I mean seriously the Patriots cheat like nobodies business so what's the big deal that Sheldon was going 140 with some 12 year old in the car? Some 12 year olds act like they're 18 right.

i just want Sheldon on the field to crush QBs, not to be a big brother in the greater New Jersey area.

12 year old was probably smartest one in the car.

Are you people just stupid?  No one goes to there first appearance and pleds guilty.  Your first appearance you have to state a plea, which is always not guilty.  Then your lawyers speak to the DA's office and come up with a plea deal.  Which in this case will be a fine.

Don't forget the gun was legal and there was no drugs found in the car.  So speeding and resisting arrest are the only charges.

He'll probably get a Reckless Driving traffic violation - that will come with a long term license suspension and the resisting arrest will get dropped...It'll be hard for Goodell to do too much here - I suspect another 2 games.

Archived