Why not bring back Dustin Keller

joewilly12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What am I missing here?  The Jets need a TE I suggested a stop gap player who had some decent years with the Jets the free agent market is slim he's available  and right away the pit bulls come out to attack yet they offer nothing as to improving the team. 

Imagine if some members contributed more to this forum than sitting back waiting to ridicule others for their opinions. 

it's not our job to improve the team.  Maccagnan doesn't need us

oh and

On August 17, 2013, Keller suffered a season ending knee injury in a preseason game against the Texans, tearing his ACLMCL, and PCL, and also dislocating his knee.[5] On August 20, 2013, the Dolphins placed Keller on injured reserve.[6]

oh and

On August 17, 2013, Keller suffered a season ending knee injury in a preseason game against the Texans, tearing his ACLMCL, and PCL, and also dislocating his knee.[5] On August 20, 2013, the Dolphins placed Keller on injured reserve.[6]

Its 2015 see above post. 

oh and

Keller's knee is done. The guy will never play competitive football again..

So he's perfect for the Jets!

Doubt he'll be called. Winslow and Cro were talking smack back and forth and Cro got the best of that exchange and it seems like feelings were hurt. Dont need people getting punched out in the locker room again. 

What am I missing here?  The Jets need a TE I suggested a stop gap player who had some decent years with the Jets the free agent market is slim he's available  and right away the pit bulls come out to attack yet they offer nothing as to improving the team. 

Imagine if some members contributed more to this forum than sitting back waiting to ridicule others for their opinions. 

because Dustin Keller's knee currently looks like an erector set

The real question is why didn't we sign an upgrade at TE in the offseason with 50 million in cap room.  Hopefully the hype about Gailey's offense not needing a tight end is true.

Archived