Coaches Club

BallinPB

I will be in the coaches club tonight.  I received free tickets from my company.  $700 face value and I know food and drink are all inclusive but I just wanted to hear from others who've had the experience.  I want to make the best out of it.  

best seats in the building.  get there early and stuff your face, you can watch warmups behind Jet bench(you can watch game too but it gets harder to see w/ large men blocking you during game.

Thank you.  I just wish it was a regular season game instead of the probably the least important game of the season and preseason.

Thank you.  I just wish it was a regular season game instead of the probably the least important game of the season and preseason.

the good news is the game won't be a distraction.  who cares if you miss plays in a preseason game, enjoy everything that place has to offer while the game doesn't matter in the standings.

the good news is the game won't be a distraction.  who cares if you miss plays in a preseason game, enjoy everything that place has to offer while the game doesn't matter in the standings.

That's is actually a great perspective on it.  Since the game won't be that interesting I can really enjoy all of the amenities it has to offer.  Never thought of it like that but it makes perfect sense.  

I will be in the coaches club tonight.  I received free tickets from my company.  $700 face value and I know food and drink are all inclusive but I just wanted to hear from others who've had the experience.  I want to make the best out of it.  

my dad is a giants fan, but his company has season jets tickets. So he get those for one of the preseason games each year and goes and just enjoys the food. 

I always get the shaft as he gets VIP parking and those seats, while I still sit in my 300 level seats

my dad is a giants fan, but his company has season jets tickets. So he get those for one of the preseason games each year and goes and just enjoys the food. 

I always get the shaft as he gets VIP parking and those seats, while I still sit in my 300 level seats

yea i have the vip parking pass also.  Id be up in the 300 seats of these werent given to me

You do know that farting and burping are severely frowned upon?  Just checking.

Get there early. Most people there didon'tnt care about the game. Eat early then enjoy the game from the best seats in the house.

Enjoy.

I was just telling somebody about this the other day, the fans that don't care...really torn on where to sit this season.  I spent most of last season sitting in the lowers by paying top-dollar to part-time fans who were happy to get rid of their tickets.  Bad thing was, sooooo many people around me acting like they were at a tennis match....several instances of people being asked to please sit down so as to avoid obstructing the view of those fans who didn't care to stand up and cheer.  I like the proximity to the field, but maybe the uppers is the way to go if  you want to enjoy the game with a more enthusiastic bunch?

I was just telling somebody about this the other day, the fans that don't care...really torn on where to sit this season.  I spent most of last season sitting in the lowers by paying top-dollar to part-time fans who were happy to get rid of their tickets.  Bad thing was, sooooo many people around me acting like they were at a tennis match....several instances of people being asked to please sit down so as to avoid obstructing the view of those fans who didn't care to stand up and cheer.  I like the proximity to the field, but maybe the uppers is the way to go if  you want to enjoy the game with a more enthusiastic bunch?

the UD is just so far away, in the old place the last row was still a great seat.  in the new building I hate the UD seats.

the UD is just so far away, in the old place the last row was still a great seat.  in the new building I hate the UD seats.

I think I'm just gonna' have to try it out for a week and see how I like it.

$700 a seat for pre season football only in America!

wonder what that means for your standing at the company. :-)

Have fun.  

Lol. Im at my seat now. The spread of food was amazing! I would never pay that type of money even though the experience has been great so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Im at my seat now. The spread of food was amazing! I would never pay that type of money even though the experience has been great so far

I sat in there for a few games last season. It was a corporate sponsor kind of thing, no way would I be able to afford or pay those prices. That said, it is crazy. Crazy in there. 

But when you root for the Jets and scream loudly people look at you like you have two heads.

I sat in there for a few games last season. It was a corporate sponsor kind of thing, no way would I be able to afford or pay those prices. That said, it is crazy. Crazy in there. 

But when you root for the Jets and scream loudly people look at you like you have two heads.

Definitely not that crowd in here tonight. Probably because it is still preseason. Not a corporate atmosphere. Im having a good time just standing behind the bench joking with a couple guys i met. All in all a good time

Definitely not that crowd in here tonight. Probably because it is still preseason. Not a corporate atmosphere. Im having a good time just standing behind the bench joking with a couple guys i met. All in all a good time

A lot of ex Jets are in there during the season. With corporate friends I guess. Jason Fabini was in there a few times when I was there last year.

A lot of ex Jets are in there during the season. With corporate friends I guess. Jason Fabini was in there a few times when I was there last year.

Fabini rolls with a crew that comes to my tailgate a few times a year, Jason can house some wings man! I have him in a tailgatejoe video talking about my beer, lol. Good dude.

Come to 347.  $65 a ticket if you're in the first couple rows.  When you get past row 9 or 10 is when it gets REALLY high up there.

One time I was walking back to my seats and I found the candy station.  Yeah candy. For free (well it was free for me lol).

Seen the candy station but im not a sweets person so stayed away from it. I was surprised they had a sushi station. I had to grab a couple of rolls from there.

there is no better way to experience the game-I love my coaches club seats-I have been going to games since I was 3 in the 1970s when my dad had season tickets than I took over and have regular psl and club-now I hate the fact that the preseason cost the same as the reg season but the game day experience is awesome. A great tool for doing business too-everybody that has gone and sat there with me was blown away-there are some poser rich guys , one in particular on here, that will tell you there upper deck seats are the best seats and that they could have had coaches club but dont like the view-well they are lying or have never sat there.

The seat does not define the fan-some of the biggest fans cant afford seats or cant afford good seats but the seats can define the game day experience. I am fortunate enough to have them and hope they stay in my family for as long as they play there.

there is no better way to experience the game-I love my coaches club seats-I have been going to games since I was 3 in the 1970s when my dad had season tickets than I took over and have regular psl and club-now I hate the fact that the preseason cost the same as the reg season but the game day experience is awesome. A great tool for doing business too-everybody that has gone and sat there with me was blown away-there are some poser rich guys , one in particular on here, that will tell you there upper deck seats are the best seats and that they could have had coaches club but dont like the view-well they are lying or have never sat there.

The seat does not define the fan-some of the biggest fans cant afford seats or cant afford good seats but the seats can define the game day experience. I am fortunate enough to have them and hope they stay in my family for as long as they play there.

If you have coaches club seats I want to be your friend. Can we be friends?  :)

Seen the candy station but im not a sweets person so stayed away from it. I was surprised they had a sushi station. I had to grab a couple of rolls from there.

Deal. I hate sushi.

I am in 340 row 8 which is the first row in the UD where the railing doesn't partially obstruct your view from the relaxed sitting position.

They are on the 35 yard line, TV side of the field with the sun behind you.  You can see the plays develop very well.

At $100 a pop they are cost effective and a good value.  

I can sit up there and not feel I'm getting screwed, bent over or extorted with the cost. 

EZ LL is great but I like to see first downs as you would see them on TV when they are made.

Plus you will be surrounded by passionate fans who don't golf clap, look at cell phones all day or lift their pinkie when they drink their beer.

You may have to put up with some farting and burping, though, from our blue collar Jet brethren but IMO that adds to the game day experience.

I am in 340 row 8 which is the first row in the UD where the railing doesn't partially obstruct your view from the relaxed sitting position.

They are on the 35 yard line, TV side of the field with the sun behind you.  You can see the plays develop very well.

At $100 a pop they are cost effective and a good value.  

I can sit up there and not feel I'm getting screwed, bent over or extorted with the cost. 

EZ LL is great but I like to see first downs as you would see them on TV when they are made.

Plus you will be surrounded by passionate fans who don't golf clap, look at cell phones all day or lift their pinkie when they drink their beer.

You may have to put up with some farting and burping, though, from our blue collar Jet brethren but IMO that adds to the game day experience.

Starting to think UD is the way to go...they give you any hassle if you try to buy season tix during the year?  I already have tix to two or three games.

Archived