The ****** Official ****** Jets - Eagles game thread.

joewilly12

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to have Weatherford back.  Whatever issues him and westhoff had he proved when he left he was legit.

I always liked Weatherford.  I think the issue was the fake punt that he called on his own.  It was like 4th and 18 and he ran for 17 yards.  Weatherford was an athlete though.  Wasn't happy we lost him.

Who is he making the team over? He doesn't really play specials and he isn't a special receiver. So it's likely cut city and practice squad, if he is eligible. 

exactly Owusu and Powell plays specials and Kearley is a much better player

Josh Johnson and Flynn looked better than Geno did last season. They both played smart and did not force a bunch of passes.

cut Geno

Geno will never have the respect of the team and Flynn and Johnson showed that they can pick up quite well if Fitz goes down.  Least we can do is let Geno be in the first wave of QBs looking for a new team - maybe someone will want him as a backup once his jaw is healed.

Johnson our Tyrod? LOL

Yes and sure, why not. I feel like I read something a couple years ago that said Josh Johnson had the potential to be a more accurate Kaepernick type... he just needed to learn something something... I dunno. All I know is that I remember a positive blurb that resonated as = potential stuff.

Archived