One of the most important decisions of the upcoming season, lets discuss

BP

Who's going to start the official game thread on opening day?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to start the official game thread on opening day?

• joewilly12 has some serious swagger going on because of his unprecedented two game pre season winning streak
    • Maxman is an old reliable force in game thread confidence over a long period of time
    • ECURB, the disgruntled former toy store owner is back with the departure of Michael Vick and has his swagger back
    • A new enthusiastic Jets fan to be decided in this thread?

OK I am officially going on vacation tomorrow and wont be around all week. so it is very very very important that discussion begins now about probably the biggest decision of the upcoming season. poll attached. lets discuss?

I am leaning towards joewilly12 (blech) but he still has a week to prove or unprove himself worthy.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe willy.  If your hot your hot.

Yeah I agree, but everybody has to be on the same page or theyll be chaos next saturday night. I remember that DWC douche starting like 8 game threads opening day night 2007 and we know how that season played out

Thanks guys I feel honored as a lifelong fan and member of this forum who watched the Jets win a Super Bowl when I was 6 my favorite all-time player is Joe Namath.

I eat sleep and bleed green. 

I will do my best to bring victory for the  best fans  in the NFL and for the best Jets forum in the world JETNATION.com.

J-E-T-S  JETS JETS JETS  

The ****** Official ****** Game Thread with   6 asterisk on each side of the Official. 

Thanks guys I feel honored as a lifelong fan and member of this forum who watched the Jets win a Super Bowl when I was 6 my favorite all-time player is Joe Namath.

I will do my best to bring victory for the  best fans  in the NFL and for the best Jets forum in the world JETNATION.com.

J-E-T-S  JETS JETS JETS  

The ****** Official ****** Game Thread with   6 asterisk on each side of the Official. 

As discussed earlier you are on a short leash, a very very short leash. please make us proud, the Jets entire season is in the balance and in your hands. and please make sure of your availability for 12 midnight next Saturday. tardiness will not be tolerated.

OK I am officially going on vacation tomorrow and wont be around all week. so it is very very very important that discussion begins now about probably the biggest decision of the upcoming season. poll attached. lets discuss?

I am leaning towards joewilly12 (blech) but he still has a week to prove or unprove himself worthy.

new coaches, new gm,new qb. lets keep with the theme here and go with a new game thread starter

He should be DQ'd.  The mool voted for himself, so now he is officially cursed.  You want to be on board for that?

This should be considered. the true game thread starter should be without greed and not self centered. I dont think joewilly12 meets that criteria

This should be considered. the true game thread starter should be without greed and not self centered. I dont think joewilly12 meets that criteria

You should start the first game thread of the new regime,, Your one of the few that hated Rex even when we were winning 09-10 JW would be good only if Chaddy P was the QB..LOL

You should start the first game thread of the new regime,, Your one of the few that hated Rex even when we were winning 09-10 JW would be good only if Chaddy P was the QB..LOL

Unfortunately members of the official game day thread committee can not participate in the actual event. there are of course special circumstances that permit it from time to time.

And I'm a Jets fan, not a Rex fan. I hated him because he was a ******* tool and an idiot. whats changed?

If there was ever a year to strike for the division this is it. Outside of just the talent on our team, the Patriots have completely made a fool out of the sport. They cheated then laughed while their QB beat the commish in court. 

That leaves no excuses for them because they have their guy for the entire season. And because the league has looked like fools I expect that the refs to call a fair match and not coddle this team/QB. We'll need to set the tone, which is by obliterating this division, specifically the Pats. The beginning of the end of the Brady/Belichick era starts on September 13th. 

With that said, because of his name I vote for @Patriot Killa

If there was ever a year to strike for the division this is it. Outside of just the talent on our team, the Patriots have completely made a fool out of the sport. They cheated then laughed while their QB beat the commish in court. 

That leaves no excuses for them because they have their guy for the entire season. And because the league has looked like fools I expect that the refs to call a fair match and not coddle this team/QB. We'll need to set the tone, which is by obliterating this division, specifically the Pats. The beginning of the end of the Brady/Belichick era starts on September 13th. 

With that said, because of his name I vote for @Patriot Killa

it would be my honor to light the torch that burns down the tarnished dynasty that was the Patriots.

J-E-T-S  JETS JETS JETS  

I will give you the minute of 12:00. If the clock strikes 12:01 you are fair game.  :)

I will give you the minute of 12:00. If the clock strikes 12:01 you are fair game.  :)

I am at the airport right now. Please make sure all times are synchronized. This is very very very important. Our entire season rests in the balance 

I am at the airport right now. Please make sure all times are synchronized. This is very very very important. Our entire season rests in the balance 

if you were a champion you would stick around this week to make sure everything was in order.

Sprinkles are for winners.

if you were a champion you would stick around this week to make sure everything was in order.

Sprinkles are for winners.

I'll be back Thursday night, hold the fort down, kid. I am in first class posting on jn with inflight wifi. I finally know what it's like to be SAR I

Archived