One of the most important decisions of the upcoming season, lets discuss

BP

Who's going to start the official game thread on opening day?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to start the official game thread on opening day?

• joewilly12 has some serious swagger going on because of his unprecedented two game pre season winning streak
    • Maxman is an old reliable force in game thread confidence over a long period of time
    • ECURB, the disgruntled former toy store owner is back with the departure of Michael Vick and has his swagger back
    • A new enthusiastic Jets fan to be decided in this thread?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am up by one vote. Just saying lol.

I am torn. I fall asleep by 11 usually and don't feel like staying up... But I also hate losing... So vote for me folks... I have gone almost 10 years undefeated... 2 games? Pffft

I say reward someone who brings something to the table, like Villain the Foe, who kept us updated during camp.  Or Tomshane who always keeps things interesting.

Who the hell is joewilly?

Who the hell are you?  2140 posts pffft. 

Ask your mom who I am. 

Ridicule me and back it comes. 

I say reward someone who brings something to the table, like Villain the Foe, who kept us updated during camp.  Or Tomshane who always keeps things interesting.

If I recall correctly @TomShane did the last game of the year against Miami. That was a HUGE game he came through. I'd be fine with that. 

So am I with 2 wins in a row.

Max if you want this I'm willing to step aside out of respect for you the owner of this forum.

If this meant anything to you, you would not step aside. I am trying to groom you to be a champion thread starter here. DO NOT give up so easily lol.

If this meant anything to you, you would not step aside. I am trying to groom you to be a champion thread starter here. DO NOT give up so easily lol.

I am a Champion I witnessed Super Bowl 3 many of you didn't, members here don't vote based on the best person for the job they vote with hate and ridicule towards the candidates. 

I am a Champion I witnessed Super Bowl 3 many of you didn't, members here don't vote based on the best person for the job they vote with hate and ridicule towards the candidates. 

That is the fight that we want to see out of our game day thread starters.

My work might be done here haha.

That is the fight that we want to see out of our game day thread starters.

My work might be done here haha.

Max wouldn't I also fall under this category as well - A new enthusiastic Jets fan to be decided in this thread?

Thats your decision so I can essentially have 12 additional votes at this point. 

lol that wuss neg repped you over that (one demerit) I took care of that sh*t though

If I recall correctly @TomShane did the last game of the year against Miami. That was a HUGE game he came through. I'd be fine with that. 

That's only because he started it ironically and Rex wound up getting the worlds first 4-12 Gatorade bath. He can't be counted on, JoeWilly though I wouldn't even trust with my laundry 

Someone else. If JW starts the thread and they win, which they probably will, we are stuck with him.

Win the obvious Cleveland game.

He  starts Colts and then we lose, probably. He is given another chance because it's the Colts.

And on and on.

Wouldn't that be the case with anybody who starts a game thread?  

Archived