Would you love Mac to trade for Kam Chancellor?

Jetster

Big no! He is very talented but we have some talented players on our team we are going to need to give out some big contracts to..

We'll have $150 million tied up on the defensive line meanwhile we can't cover a tight end or running back next 5 years because Calvin Pryor is a disaster and all of our other safeties suck d-ck

There's some talk that teams are gauging Seahawks interest in trading Chancellor. Could you imagine that monster in a Todd Bowles defense with Revis? Obviously this is just what ifs, but what would you be willing to give up for Kam?

I would trade for Chancellor but I wouldn't give up anything more than a 3rd round pick for him and I am sure the Seahawks would be asking for a lot more than that.

Kam would cost more than just picks there is the issue of extending his contract. Mac would be playing with fire here with Mo sitting there looking for that extension. Teams that can keep players focus on playing the game and not on the financial aspect of it I believe have better success. Jets will have enough distractions entering the season by the media no Geno rebuilt secondary receiving corp. just can't see adding more to the plate.

Kam would cost more than just picks there is the issue of extending his contract. Mac would be playing with fire here with Mo sitting there looking for that extension. Teams that can keep players focus on playing the game and not on the financial aspect of it I believe have better success. Jets will have enough distractions entering the season by the media no Geno rebuilt secondary receiving corp. just can't see adding more to the plate.

let Mo go the way of the FA and move Coples to his spot in the d-line with Mauldin at Olb.  Oh and that wouldn't happen until 2016.

Personally, I would have no interest in pursuing a player that puts himself before the team, and isn't willing to honor a commitment.

However, he would be fun to watch with this defensive talent.

To answer the question, Pryor and a 5th?

You must not want Chancellor at all. Pryor? WTF would give up anything but used socks for him?

We'll have $150 million tied up on the defensive line meanwhile we can't cover a tight end or running back next 5 years because Calvin Pryor is a disaster and all of our other safeties suck d-ck

ok so the other way is we make a trade for him, give up probably a first second and third round pick seeing as Seattle isn't going to let the guy go cheap. Then we need to give him a new contract even though he still has three years left on the contract that he signed. So now you have dumped draft picks and a ton of money that we cant afford to waste into a SS who is more greedy than Revis, how do we resign our guys who need resigning? how do we replace positions of need down the road?

ok so the other way is we make a trade for him, give up probably a first second and third round pick seeing as Seattle isn't going to let the guy go cheap. Then we need to give him a new contract even though he still has three years left on the contract that he signed. So now you have dumped draft picks and a ton of money that we cant afford to waste into a SS who is more greedy than Revis, how do we resign our guys who need resigning? how do we replace positions of need down the road?

No one  ever said give up a first round pick.  We have nothing at Safety again.

Coples can play Wilk's spot on the D-line and eventually idiot Sheldon will be back too.

Archived