Swimmers Ear

Maxman

Just got back from a week in Myrtle Beach. Woke up this morning and went to the Doctor. Swimmers ear.

This sh*t hurts, lol. They gave me drops which I guess is an anti-biotic and said to take it for 7 days.

Anyone ever have this? I am wondering how long before the drops start to help.

2 to 3 days.  We joined a dive center pool where I live and the kids have been swimming 4 times a week.  my son had it.  his favorite thing to do is underwater flips and rolls, and head first diving.  I think he got it from the hot tub tho

:DMyrtle Beach???? really????   

Thats the Staten Island of the East Coast. 

You deserve swimmers ear. :D

step up your game son. 

LOL!!!!

That is the first time we ever went there. We had a time share that we traded in recently and the options were limited. I was a little surprised at one things looked like down there. But it was a great vacation. We went somewhere that we could drive...we left the kids behind. So it was a good week away.

That said, I don't think we will be going back any time soon.

2 to 3 days.  We joined a dive center pool where I live and the kids have been swimming 4 times a week.  my son had it.  his favorite thing to do is underwater flips and rolls, and head first diving.  I think he got it from the hot tub tho

That is good to hear on the 2 to 3 days.

Just got back from a week in Myrtle Beach. Woke up this morning and went to the Doctor. Swimmers ear.

This sh*t hurts, lol. They gave me drops which I guess is an anti-biotic and said to take it for 7 days.

Anyone ever have this? I am wondering how long before the drops start to help.

Yes.  Every summer.  Use the drops and tug on the bottom of your ear so it go's all the way in. 

Archived