Home opener is less than a week away

AFJF

Heading out with the wife for her first football game (she's a Brit)

TailgateJoe as usual.

Allocated money for tickets this season...spent all of said money on the opener...Sec 117 row 1.

Can't wait...hope as  many people as possible can make it out to Joe's to say hi and have a beer or two.

Browns?  Can't lose this game.

Tailgating With Tabor , Duane, Joebaby and our rotund webmaster MaxMan. If Sar comes through I'll be sitting with him eating caviar and sparkling water, if not I'll be sitting somewhere else

Tabor is going?  Awesome.

Have two club seats available. Section 242. Going to list them at face value on ticket exchange so if anyone wants them please let me know. 

Thanks for reminding me...I have two tix available for face value in the uppers...312 if I'm not mistaken (will check when I pick them up tomorrow)...Jets fans only...Browns fans need not apply.

I will be on the 40 yard line in the UD with all the drunken, burping, farting, BO smelling, blue collar loudmouths from Staten Island with meatball stains on their Boomer Esiason jerseys who drive beat up 1979 Ford pickups and cheer on Fireman Ed.

It's going to be a blast!

I like to burp and fart :)  

Just checked & Jets vs Browns is on TV in New England!

I don't think thats entirely true. According to the506.com it is only playing in some areas of New England. I am going to be in East Falmouth, and I am seeing that the damn Buffalo Bills are on.

Anyone know where to watch the Jets in Cape Cod!!?? Thanks in advance.

I don't think thats entirely true. According to the506.com it is only playing in some areas of New England. I am going to be in East Falmouth, and I am seeing that the damn Buffalo Bills are on.

Anyone know where to watch the Jets in Cape Cod!!?? Thanks in advance.

I hate those foulmouthed bastards. Any decent sports bar should have the game though.

Archived