FanDuel - Week One JetNation League

Maxman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wifey and I thought we would give this a go.

Awesome, thank you.

It is a lot of fun actually. I stopped playing fantasy football in place of this. If you forget to set your lineup one week, no problem. You just don't pay or play that week!

We could still do something like that, if you want. I've been talking to Max about writing a daily fantasy spot for the site, perhaps we can collaborate on an article and do a weekly h-2-h game where our matchups go against each other... so we're putting our money where our mouths are AND we're not just phony prognosticators, but willing to bet on our own advice. 

I'm in.  $10?   How do we set it up?  

I'm in.  $10?   How do we set it up?  

I just got back from running a 5k. I'm still scrambling to research this week's stuff ... I think the way to do it would be to post a thread here each week, where we give our lineup advice before the games run. Then we do a H2H matchup to see who does better with the advice we gave, through Fanduel, then show the results in the thread after the fact. 

I'm still scrambling to get this week's lineups in though, and won't have time to do a write-up on lineup suggestions. Let's plan to start doing this next week. If other people want to play the lineup we suggest, good for them. If they want to cherry pick a few of the suggestions, but not all, good for them. At the end of the day, it's just an opinion piece that we could co-author and have fun with. 

Is anyone else having trouble with the Fanduel iphone app this morning? I cannot get it to render the WR, TE and RB lists. I have to go in-browser. This sucks. I was literally trying to create lineups while doing intervals in this 5k. Hahahaha... addicted much?

I must say, this is a weird week in FanDuel. So many star players no-showed that guys are leading with puny scores. DMC is in control with all three of his WRs putting up 7.3 points. 

I don't think I had a single decent WR on any of my 5 entries. I was feeling good going.into.afternoon games and they all just whomped out. Very strange week, I'm getting smoked tomorrow.

One of my entries was in like 22nd place, with Bradford, Dez, ODB, and Julio left to play. I was only back like 20-30 points and everyone around me had half the amount of remaining players.... And then the Sunday night game happened. LOL, the stud WRs this week all sucked. Prizes will be determined by Austin S-J and Eifert!

One of my entries was in like 22nd place, with Bradford, Dez, ODB, and Julio left to play. I was only back like 20-30 points and everyone around me had half the amount of remaining players.... And then the Sunday night game happened. LOL, the stud WRs this week all sucked. Prizes will be determined by Austin S-J and Eifert!

Very odd day yesterday for fantasy purposes. However, the game that promised to generate the most fantasy points has yet to be played. Alot can happen between now and the end of the Eagles game (and even the Niners game). Should be fun. 

I had the exact same entry with with those guys. My only morning plays where Tyrod Taylor, Seattle D and Chris Ivory. I was counting my money going into afternoon and came back down to earth hard.

Archived