Did you grow a beard? Because I grew an effing beard.

Integrity28

I had to shave because I am getting on a plane tomorrow and if I had a beard I'd definitely be "randomly" screened as my beard can best be described as being of the "planning to meet the 72 virgins" variety. 

Even though I am Jewish. Isn't it ironic? Dontcha think?

Plus getting rib sauce in the beard doesn't look good...

This is my obscure take on a "get pumped" thread. It can go anywhere, the lounge, the football forum, up your ass... anywhere you like.

Is there a universe where a JN member prefers anywhere else to up his ass?

I never really understood "no play for Mr. Grey" until my beard went from red to almost snow white over the past couple of years. So no more beard.

Wear 'em while you can, fellas.  

No more red hair?  Have you gained a soul?

Sucks, but I can only grow a mustache and goatee.  It's my Pop's fault.  He has no hair follicles on his cheeks, which is a defect or something, and I inherited it.  I can grow my goatee Pai Mei length, but only have stubble, at best, on my cheeks. 

Typically beards are for guys who have given up on life.  Only a few can pull it off but in most cases, like the thread starters, you just make yourself look unkempt and unsightly.

Oh, so beards are the facial hair equivalent of living in Rochester.

Sucks, but I can only grow a mustache and goatee.  It's my Pop's fault.  He has no hair follicles on his cheeks, which is a defect or something, and I inherited it.  I can grow my goatee Pai Mei length, but only have stubble, at best, on my cheeks. 

Tell me about it. Getting single at 37 without beard and the result of years in the gym is not pleasant. In my city, every mother****er looks like a ******* gym rat with beard and tatoos.

My life sucks. Oh, and I'm a Jets fan.. 

Oh, so beards are the facial hair equivalent of living in Rochester.

The only guys that should have a beard are ZZ Top, Manglold, and the Moondogs.

If you're sitting at a computer all day shoveling Ding Dongs down your throat and drinking Caramel Frappuccinos you need not have one.  It's your way of trying to maintain the microscopic amount of masculinity your wife, child, and Yorkie let you keep.  Drop the beard and hit the gym, Corky.  Work on that sizzle chest of yours instead of allowing that mess to grow on your face.

I had to shave because I am getting on a plane tomorrow and if I had a beard I'd definitely be "randomly" screened as my beard can best be described as being of the "planning to meet the 72 virgins" variety. 

Even though I am Jewish. Isn't it ironic? Dontcha think?

I thought Steve the Twink was your beard.

If you're sitting at a computer all day shoveling Ding Dongs down your throat and drinking Caramel Frappuccinos you need not have one.  It's your way of trying to maintain the microscopic amount of masculinity your wife, child, and Yorkie let you keep.  Drop the beard and hit the gym, Corky.  Work on that sizzle chest of yours instead of allowing that mess to grow on your face.

Plus, it can't be comfortable when you're out in the sun all day.

No comeback to the Rochester jab would have been the better play here. This is a classic example of Pac brand over-trying.

Archived