2015 NY Jets Anthem "Jet Life"

FoxExperience

Have you heard the new Jets anthem? New season, new regime, brand new song! From the guy who brought you "Rex's Gang Green" as heard on Hot 97, WFAN's Boomer & Carton, SiriusXM's Shade 45 and more!!

"Jet Life (This Is Us)" - The Fox Experience (ft. Andy Sexton & Manifest)

Download your copy FOR FREE at www.thefoxexperience.com

Have you heard the new Jets anthem? New season, new regime, brand new song! From the guy who brought you "Rex's Gang Green" as heard on Hot 97, WFAN's Boomer & Carton, SiriusXM's Shade 45 and more!!

Not bad. Let's embed this and see what everyone else thinks:

Not bad. Let's embed this and see what everyone else thinks:

What do you get when you mix:

100 Monks + Def Leppard cover band + Imitation Jay-z rapper + Joe Jackson autotune?

Answer:

Something so bad it makes Debbie Gibson sound like Joan Baez and Fireman Ed's chant look like Sargent Pepper.

SAR I

100 Monks + Def Leppard cover band + Imitation Jay-z rapper + Joe Jackson autotune?

Answer:

Something so bad it makes Debbie Gibson sound like Joan Baez and Fireman Ed's chant look like Sargent Pepper.

SAR I

Alright, so you are all for the chant again. This is progress.

Alright, so you are all for the chant again. This is progress.

Please God, if given the choice between "The Chant" by Edwin M. Anzalone and "Jet Life (This Is Us)" by The Fox Experience (ft. Andy Sexton & Manifest) to listen to, let it be "Shake Your Love" by Deborah Gibson.

SAR I

Answer:

SAR I

Christ I hate when I agree with this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Answer:

SAR I

Please feel free to post your music so we can hear how brilliant it is. And for the record, Auto Tune was not used on this song. 

Please feel free to post your music so we can hear how brilliant it is. And for the record, Auto Tune was not used on this song. 

Dude really!?!? Auto tune is all over that song right from the start. Not as an effect so much ala T Pain, but it is all over the vocals probably because whoever sang can't sing for sh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who contributed the $5 to put that together?

At 2:24...THAT is the Charlotte JETS fan club!  My daughter is in the 89 COTCH!!!!

Archived