***** The Comeuppance Gauntlet: Game 1 — Steelers vs. Cheating scum *****

Integrity28

The NFL couldn't close, so now, rival fans from across the entire NFL get to watch every primetime showing by the Pats in hopes that each opponent they face can bring the pain in a way Goodell couldn't ever dream of.

For tonight, I'll be most curious to see:

• Whether or not the NFL has finally decided to stop giving the Patriots calls all game, like phantom PI that helps their offense on key 3rd downs, letting their blatantly OL hold on every snap but especially on comeback drives at the end of half/game, their secondary mugging opposing receivers
  • How many turnovers the Patriots commit with a fully inflated football
  • How many footballs the ref crew remove from play for testing
  • How 8 months of media and legal litigation has taken it's toll on Brady, as well as the daisy chain of players and coaches
  • Fantasy football stuff

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Big Ben and Leveon bell in fantasy. Picked up Deangelo Williams for the first 2 weeks of the season in place of bell. We'll see how this goes.

I've got Antonio Brown. I am considering throwing Heath Miller into my lineup over Dwayne Allen, can't decide... the suspensions for Pitt have me wondering if Heath might be a target monster, given that Belichick's whole thing on defense is to take away the primary weapon. The Pats might give the Steelers the underneath sh*t to the plodding TE in an effort to keep AB from blowing the game open.

I've got Antonio Brown. I am considering throwing Heath Miller into my lineup over Dwayne Allen, can't decide... the suspensions for Pitt have me wondering if Heath might be a target monster, given that Belichick's whole thing on defense is to take away the primary weapon. The Pats might give the Steelers the underneath sh*t to the plodding TE in an effort to keep AB from blowing the game open.

the pats* are going to eat that back up center alive.  look for a lot of roll outs and moving ben around. 

Archived