Motherf%=#ing Green Pants

SAR I

They should be all whites all the time.

Curse Bruce Coslet, he is the one that introduced those monstrosities. I hate the green pants, especially with green tops because they don't match. The bottoms are darker and look terrible. I think it's time for a uniform change anyway. Some combination of the 1977 change with what we have now. Green helmet maybe add a shade of gray in there but not black.

Curse Bruce Coslet, he is the one that introduced those monstrosities. I hate the green pants, especially with green tops because they don't match. The bottoms are darker and look terrible. I think it's time for a uniform change anyway. Some combination of the 1977 change with what we have now. Green helmet maybe add a shade of gray in there but not black.

Parcell's jettisoned the pickle pants in 97.  In 98, the current "throw back" was introduced without green pants.  Woody re-introduced them in 2002 during Herm's tenure.  

I'd love an 80s throwback w/ our current darker green.

Looks like a skinny Davis Harris getting ready to do his set at the Chuckle Hut.

In all honesty, that's not a horrible uniform.  However, the "CLEVELAND" across the chest is cheesy and totally unnecessary.  It's very collegiate, not professional looking.

The numbers should be white - more in keeping the Brian Sipe era Browns.

Archived